𝑀𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶𝒹𝒶

Mina's POV

"Where the hell is Emiliano? If he doesn't come in the next five minutes, I'll drag him here myself."

"Calm down Mina! Emiliano will come when he's done choosing the flavor of his cake! Just chill out honey, we're by your side." Gabriella gently replied.

"Just chill out."

I hate when people tell me to "just chill out."

The next person who utters that phrase should expect to feel pain.

Mark my words.

I don't know why everyone thinks I was overreacting a few days ago, even though I was just standing up for myself.

Since then, I've decided that I'm done with everyone.

I no longer care for their opinions or feelings, because that is the first step toward getting my revenge.

Though I would love to murder Morgan with my bare hands, I know it isn't possible.

And for some strange reason, I'm sure Morgan isn't the only enemy of the De Luca's.

Atlas Artino isn't to be trusted.

I'm sure of it.

"Alright, I'm here Mina. What's the plan?" Emiliano entered the room, carrying a plate of cake, and placed it on the desk.

"You're late. Don't be late again, or you'll see."

"Damn, what's up your ass today Mina? Why are you so angry these days? Just chill out." Emiliano replied irritated.

My lips pressed tighter as Emiliano spoke.

Remember what I said about the next person who says "chill out?"

Suddenly, the cake Emiliano had brought was swiftly smashed into his own face, leaving Gabriella shocked by my actions.

"MINA, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Gabriella exclaimed.

"Nothing."

"Alright Mina, I see how it is." Emiliano huffed as he wipes the remnants of cake from his face.

"Good. Now about that plan. I need an inside man, someone on the lookout, and another to take the kill. Who's in?"

Gabriella and Emiliano nodded in agreement, absorbing my words.

Despite their constant arguments, they are the only ones I truly trust in this house.

Staying at the Asahi home for this long surprises me, making Salvatore's advice hard to follow.

While he may be good to those he cares about, I'm not among them.

I'm uncertain about our relationship, but anyone associated with the Asahis isn't on my friend list.

"It seems that Morgan is still here in Japan. So, instead of killing him with my bare hands, I say we stage an accident. I know what his jet looks like and I'm sure we can find the area where he takes off.

Emiliano, your goal is to take out his pilot and take their place, but remember to stay hidden. Gabriella, you'll be the stewardess and listen in on any conversation he has. I will be in hiding, and take the kill when he least expects it. Who's ready?"

Emiliano and Gabriella exchanged smirks, surprised at how I crafted such a detailed plan in such a brief amount of time.

Unbeknownst to them, I was the mastermind behind all the plans and missions orchestrated by the LVPD detective team.