Chapter 26

"Ugh" Clarissa jumped on Elijah's bed. "How come you always got the comfier bed?"she giggled as Elijah stood by the doorway, playing with his cuff links.

"Maybe because I'm the 1,000 year old vampire?" He replied

"Yeah, but..." She couldn't think of a witty comeback so she changed the subject "it's nice to actually be able to sleep in a bed"

I don't think we'll be getting much sleep done, Elijah thought.

"You sly bastard" she sat up a bit and looked at him "you don't realise I can read your thoughts like an open book"

"Maybe I wanted you to know that" Elijah stepped forwards, whipping off his jacket to show his rolled up sleeves. He took of his metal watch and placed it carefully on the desk beside him.

Clarissa shuffled, kneeling on the bed, getting closer and closer until she was able to rest her arms on Elijah's shoulders and link her fingers together when they met behind his head.

Elijah planted a kiss on the top of her head. Finally she was actually here, Elijah had waited months for this moment.

Clarissa's hands slipped down to the buttons of Elijah's blouse, which was very easily undone. And his hand slipped behind her and unclipped her bra with one hand.

He then clutched the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, along with her undone bra.

Piece by piece, each item of clothing crashed to the floor slowly and then quickly. Both wanted to savour these moments as well as get on with it.

Elijah pushed Clarissa on the bed and then descended upon her. Clarissa's fangs clicked out as well as her veins highlighting unique paths under her eyes.

Elijah tried to kiss every vein he could before they faded again. But then they re appeared.

Usually, when making love, Elijah was the only one to drink. He had never really been drunk from, there's always a first for everything he guessed.

He quickly tilted his head to the side so his lips were now adjacent to her neck. And with a small piercing feeling, Clarissa had already dug in. The feeling of slight weakness and pleasure overwhelmed him, a feeling he had never really witnessed in spades.

He wiped any excess hairs from her neck so he had a complete view and he, also stuck his fangs in.

Clarissa groaned at he feeling of his teeth stinging in her neck. And when Elijah could feel her body becoming weak, he stopped, causing her to stop and break off.

Elijah's arms held his body up above Clarissa and they both looked into each others eyes with both love and lust. Clarissa grasped both sides of Elijah's face and pulled him in so his lips crashed in to hers.

Elijah took the time just to memorise every single curve of her lips whilst his hands explored lower. They pushed down her waist and around her stomach.

Clarissa broke off and bit her lip as Elijah began to do what he had wanted to do to make her feel at home.

-

"Morning" Elijah smiled at her body, which had the sun shining off it.

Clarissa's hair was all to the side, and messy, but she still looked stunning to Elijah. "Morning" she moaned and then face planted the pillow again.

"You're so beautiful" Elijah cuddled her in and she put her hand on his bare chest.

"I think we should get up" she said,
Pushing herself away

"Ten more minutes" Elijah pulled her back in, he was obviously stronger.

"Well I don't know about you" she pulled away again "but I want to go and look at the recent events in the witches quarter and if we need to pack our bags"

Elijah groaned and sat up, slipping on his suit.

Clarissa covered her clad body with sheets before she stepped into some jeans and a baggy t shirt.

"It's nice to see you... Human form again" Klaus greeted her

"It's nice to be in 'human form' again" Clarissa winked and nudged at Elijah

"Yes, I kind of guessed since the amount of noise you made last night" Klaus added

Clarissa laughed and looked around the room for anything else to speak about "oh yeah, the witches?"

Klaus started to chuckle huskily "where do I start" he shook his head "you really missed out, I mean you were having your own fun, but you should have seen this witch fight, I swatted her down like a fly" he started to reminisce about the murders

"But eventually they fizzled out, when I heard the news of your coming back, I personally visited Miss Josephine Laroux myself, you should have seen the look on her face when I told her that she was going to take her last breath" he chuckled heavier "but the witches have gone, or have ran off, I doubt we'll hear the last of it, but for now, we're still in charge of New Orleans"

"And we have the one thing that matters" Elijah looked down at Clarissa and kissed her forehead

"When do you think they'll come back?" Clarissa asked worriedly

"Not for a long long time" Klaus said "they'll wait until they have a lot more witches than they have now, if they haven't gone insane with the blood"

Clarissa stood on her tiptoes and pressed her lips against Elijah's. So much had changed for her now.

Since meeting Elijah, she has lost her brother, her pack and her ability to die. She had lost a great deal and she had endured a great deal of hurt.

But she had Elijah. The noble original vampire that vowed to always protect her. And most of the time, she knew she could rely on Niklaus, they were practically family now.

"So what now?" Clarissa asked

"Let's wipe the slate clean" Elijah said "the witches have gone and we can ally with the wolves to try and make peace within the city"

"This can be our brand new city"