Chapter 4: Pre-Tolkien's Party

Word Count: 948

Warnings:

- Nothing

Friday had rolled around quickly, but it felt like a 10 hour school day. The wait for the bell was agonising. I'm really excited for this party. It'll be the first one in a while and maybe one of the best since it's at Tolkien's house.

"Y/n! You coming!?" Wendy yelled to me as I collected my things from my locker. Wendy was taking me to my house to grab a few things, then taking me back to hers to get ready for the party at 8:00pm. Heidi and Bebe were coming over at 7:30.

"Yeah!" I shouted back eagerly as I slammed my locker shut.

-Wendy's house-

"So, since it's only 3:30, we should do some face masks and stuff like that." Wendy suggested as we walked through her door.

"Sure, I mean, it'll kill time." I chuckled as she dragged me upstairs. She demanded I take an everything shower first, then wait for her to do hers.

I finished my shower and got into some weird robe thing Wendy gave me so we could, in her words: "So we can match while get ready." The robe was white silk and went down to just above the knee. It was quite comfortable.

After she got into her robe, we began the pre-getting ready routine. She plucked mine and her eye brows, we put in hair masks, put on a very thick charcoal face mask and painted out nails. I got F/c nails while she got purple to match her dress.

While waiting for everything on our face to dry, we went over outfits. "So, I brought a casual t-shirt and jeans. But since your wearing a dress, I also brought a dress of mine." I told her as I grabbed the F/c dress out of my bag, (use your imagination for what you want it to look like).

"I will not let you go to a party in a t-shirt and jeans. Your wearing the dress." She demanded as she took it out of my hands and held it up to me. "You'll look great."

After we finished her pre-getting ready routine, we started doing our make up. It was about 5:00, we took our time. She did great makeup that accentuated her features very nicely. She tried to convince me to let her do mine but I refused as I don't want to look cakey or over done. Considering this is a party, I don't want to have a massive amount of makeup on. I will probably be dancing and the environment will probably be quite hot and sweaty anyway.

By the time we both finished it was almost 6:00, so we took a break and waited for the girls to get here before putting on our dresses. "Who's gonna be at the party?" I asked Wendy as we sat down on the couch, still in the comfy silk robes.

"As far as I know: Me, you, Heidi, Bebe, Nicole, Tolkien, Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Clyde, Craig, Tweek, Red, Lisa, Jimmy, Kenny and probably more people since Tolkien is almost friends with the entire school." She listed and chuckled at her last statement. It was true. Tolkien was very social and often held parties. There weren't usually anyone younger than us, but there were always a few odd people you could spot in the crowds.

"Will there be alcohol?" I asked again. I didn't drink so I wanted to be sure before I got in there.

"Well, of course." Wendy chuckled. "But don't worry, we wont spike your drink or anything." I chuckled and nodded. I was a bit nervous about that. A bunch of underage drunks cooped up in a house. One of those underage drunks was my brother, so I've been making a mental note of checking up on him every once in a while, just to make sure he isn't dying of alcohol poisoning.

7:30 came by relatively quickly and sure enough Bebe and Heidi were perfectly on time. They didn't even knock before coming in the door. "Okay so, I stole some alcohol off my parents for the party." Bebe stated as soon as she entered the door.

"Thanks for almost knocking my door down." Wendy said sarcastically and walked over to see the alcohol. I followed behind her. She had 3 bottles of wine and a carton of beer.

"How did you get all this?" I asked, sort of impressed.

"I grabbed it while my parents weren't looking." She answered as if it were obvious. I wasn't interested to know if her parents would realise it was gone, I'm sure I'll hear about it tomorrow if they do. After a few more random questions about the alcohol, we all rushed upstairs so Wendy and I could get dressed. Bebe was wearing a tight long sleeve red dress that went just above her knees and Heidi was wearing a flowy blue dress that went just below the knee.

Wendy wore her purple dress with a pair of white wedges. She exited the bathroom in a very dramatic matter, as if she were wearing a ball gown. We all laughed and clapped at her antics and I went to get changed. I opened the door and walked out in my dress and (shoes of choice). I did a stupid spin and the girls chuckled. Wendy definitely knew how to make people laugh better than I could.

Wendy piled us into the car, her driving, Bebe in the passenger seat and you and Heidi in the back. Though you could walk from your house to Tolkien's, it was just easier to drive. Wendy soon pulled up to the driveway.