Chapter 3: The Party Invite

Word Count: 675

Warnings:

- Nothing

The bus ride home was just as painful as it was the first time. Though Cartman was still soaked and out of apples. People were quieter since everyone was tired after watching the movie, some people were asleep, but they were stupid. I wouldn't trust a single person on this bus to sleep in the same room with. I only barely trust my brother.

-The Marsh House-

It was later that night, just after dinner. Stan and I were watching a movie when he started a conversation. "Hey, Kyle told me about how you guys poured slushie-popcorn all over Cartman. Wanna tell me about that?" Stan asked, sitting on one side of the couch while I was on the other.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked sarcastically. I wasn't sure why he cared what I was doing with Kyle, but it apparently mattered to him. Stan gave me a look saying: You know what I mean. "Yeah well, Cartman's an inbred dick. I'll take whatever chance I can get to fuck with him, whether it involves Kyle or not."

"So, are you and Kyle good now?" Stan asked again. He could've just started with that question.

"Nah, he's still a prick." I answered and shook my head. Compared to 7th grade him, he was much nicer, but I just can't like him the same way I did before.

"You know, he's not that bad." Stan told you with a small smile.

"Yeah, I can find that out for myself." I answered and kept watching the movie.

-The Next Day at School-

"So, there's a massive party at Tolkien's on Friday, are you coming?" Heidi asked you excited as you headed to the cafeteria.

"This is the first time I've heard about it." I answered, a little surprised.

"Really? Stan told me he was coming, I assumed you were too." Wendy said, more surprised than I was. Stan probably got drunk and forgot to tell me.

"I'm going, so you better go." Bebe demanded playfully with a chuckle as we sat down at our usual table.

"Yeah sure, I can't imagine Stan would care." I answered and began eating my food.

"Well, we're all going to Wendy's house before the party so we can get ready together and discuss the plan." Heidi added with a smirk.

"Plan?" I asked in a confused tone.

"Wendy is going to distract Stan, you and Heidi will distract Cartman and Kenny and I will go shoot my shot with Kyle." Bebe explained with a grin.

"Kyle? Really?" I scoffed. "He's an asshole, plus, you've tried to get with him over a 100 times and he always turns you down." Bebe has truly been trying to get with Kyle since 4th grade, it's shameful to see and the 2nd hand embarrassment is always there.

"So what, you hate him because you stole his shit in 7th grade." Bebe snapped back at me.

"That started it, but Kyle is just generally an asshole. Bebe, letting it go will benefit you in so many ways. Mentally and physically." I told her, sort of joking with the physically part.

"You're just jealous I have a chance with a guy and you don't." Bebe scoffed.

"Sure Bebe..." I trailed off slightly and rolled my eyes. I don't have much interest in guys since Stan ruins all my crushes for me. I've never had my first kiss, or my first anything really when it came to boys. No one wanted to go out with Stan Marsh's sister.

-The Marsh House-

"You going to Tolkien's party?" I asked Stan as we walked through the front door.

"Yes, and I supposed I'm taking you with me?" Stan rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Don't give me sass, I'm going to Wendy's first anyway." I answered as I slid my shoes off.

"So you'll meet me there?" He asked me again as we walked into the living room.

"Yeah so don't worry about me." I reassured him and left to go up to my room.