Chapter 1: To The Theater (Part 1)

Word Count: 1047

Warnings:

- Language

For Mr Garrisons class excursion, he's taking us to see this new movie, My Own Private Idaho. Apparently its loosely based on a Shakespeare play, but isn't every movie these days. Our class entered the mildly broken down yellow bus. Wendy followed behind me, Stan after her, then Kenny, Kyle, Cartman, Heidi and Bebe. They sent me in first, with hopes I'd take all the fall from Mrs Crabtree. Turns out she didn't give two shits that I came on the bus, but she started yelling at Stan as soon as he breathed the same air as her. Stans the one who's always talking as he gets on, if you don't talk and try not to make eye contact with her, she'll leave you alone. She's like an insect, a very gross insect.

The movie theater in town wasn't screening the movie, so we had to endure the hour drive to Denver. I'm surprised the bus was even allowed to drive kids to school, let alone an hour to another city. I brought a book with me so I wasn't bored out of my mind. I quickly made my way to the back of the bus. I tried to rush since last time I got on first, Clyde had climbed over the seats to get past me and claimed the back seats before I could. I sat myself on the far left, Wendy, Stan and Kenny sat next to me and Kyle sat in front of me next to Cartman, Heidi and Bebe.

I'm glad Kyle wasn't next to me, we never got along very well. Maybe it was because we're always fighting for the top spot in class. Usually it was Wendy, Kyle and I that were the top three, though the rivalry with Wendy was friendly, Kyle was a little more hot headed than her. Though, I'm not sure what the real reason for him hating me is. We just never found a way to get along properly.

*Flashback (7th Grade)*

"Get the fuck off me!" Kyle yelled.

"It's your vagina!" I yelled back.

Kyle and I were rushing to get to our history exam. In the rush, I had collided with him in the hall. Our bags spilled open causing all our books and papers to mixed together in a big heap on the floor. As we pulled apart, my hair ripped. Turns out my hair got caught in his jacket zipper. "Ow! Don't pull it!" I yelled as he tried to pull it out.

"You do it then!" He yelled at me, obviously very frustrated. I managed to pull my hair from the zipper, but not without loosing a giant chunk of it. I had to go to the hairdresser after school to get it fixed.

We both rushed to grab whatever we thought was ours on the floor, then ran in the opposite direction to class. As I scrambled away, I noticed his green hat laying on the floor. I quickly grabbed it and spun around to return it but he was already gone. I knew Kyle wasn't very fond of having his hair out to the world, so I felt very bad when I realised he'd have to walk into class late, which is awkward enough, and also without his hat.

I made it to class 10 minutes into the exam. I received a detention but was allowed to start the exam with no extra time. As I pulled my notes out of my bag, I realised...these aren't my notes, these are Kyle's notes. Not only did I have Kyle's hat, I had all his notes, but what was worse is that, I found my notes too after digging in my bag more. I thought Kyle would at least have my notes, but he had nothing. No hat, no notes and he probably got a detention too.

After the exam, which I did exceptionally well on due to having two lots of notes, I rushed to find Kyle in the cafeteria. I ran in and looked over to the table he was usually in. There he was, yelling at Stan. He was "Yeah well, she's your sister!"

"Just because she stole all your stuff doesn't make it my fault!" Stan yelled back at him as I started to walk over. Stan noticed this but since Kyle had his back to me, he kept yelling.

"You can tell you kleptomaniac of a sister that I want all of my shit back and I never want to see her face ever again!" Kyle yelled and finished just as I had quietly walked beside him. I slid his small stack of notes on the table with his hat neatly placed on top. I had my head down as I didn't know how much the exam and his hat meant to him.

"I'm sorry, Kyle." I said quietly, as not to make him anymore upset.

"I don't care, asshole." He said in the same quiet volume, but with a sarcastic tone attached to it. I sighed and walked away to Wendy, Bebe and Heidi who were watching everything happen. They didn't say anything to you about it, they just made sure you were okay.

*End of Flashback*

Ever since then, Kyle doesn't talk to me much, only if he really has too. Even then, he gives very short snappy responses or he doesn't talk at all. I didn't mind though, at least I didn't have to deal with his attitude if he didn't talk to me.

During the ride, Cartman had brought rotten apples to throw at people for entertainment. "How come you didn't eat them, Cartman?" Kyle asked him with a sneer. Cartman responded by shoving the gooey apple in Kyles face.

"Eat shit, Jew!" Cartman yelled as Kyle struggled to keep the apple off his face. That was just one of the many dangerous things that happened on the bus. Cartman resorted to throwing the apples out the window at cars driving past. Wendy started making out with Stan, which made me want to throw up. Bebe couldn't stop talking, Kenny was trying to seduce this random girl in the class and Heidi was attempting to convince Cartman to stop throwing apples around everywhere.

-To Be Continued-