Chapter 6: Tolkien's Party (Part 2)

Word Count: 1071

Warnings:

- Mentions of sex

- Language

- Mild inappropriate scenes

- Underage drinking

"I know you guys were listening." Kyle sighed and leaned on the kitchen counter next to me. Kenny and I looked at each other.

"Listening to what?" Kenny said, trying to play dumb. Kyle wasn't that stupid. He turned to me.

"I think you knew she was going to try something with me." He said, not angry or annoyed, but in a somewhat playful tone.

"God, I wish I didn't. She won't shut up about you sometimes." I rolled my eyes with an awkward chuckle. Kyle let out a huff.

"I just don't understand why she doesn't take the hint." Kyle sighs and takes a large sip out of his drink.

"Bebe can't take the hint with anything. She'll give it up eventually, I mean, why you out of all people?" I said and shook my head.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kyle fully turned to me with an annoyed tone.

"You're an asshole, that's why." I answered getting frustrated with him. We were just having a pleasant conversation and he took what I said completely out of context.

"You know what, go fuck yourself, Y/n." Kyle jeered and flipped me off. I scoffed and stormed off to the living room.

"You two were finally getting along." Kenny sighed.

I made it to the couch without being hit in the head by something, which was new. As I sat down, I started to watch all the drunken teenagers dance. Part of me wants to join them and have fun, the other part wants to sit and watch. Maybe it was fear, maybe I'm just not interested. I wish I could go back to when we sat on the couch and watched Terrance and Philip or where we went to elementary school and never worried about drinking or partying. But even if I could go back, I wouldn't belong there anymore. I often wonder what people see when they see me watching them from afar. Maybe they think I'm weird, maybe they think I'm smart for not involving myself, or maybe they don't wonder at all, maybe they don't notice me, but is that such a bad thing?

My thoughts were interrupted when I certain, green hatted boy sat beside me. "I'm sorry I told you to go fuck yourself." He didn't look at me, he just stared forwards and drank his drink.

"I'm sorry I called you an asshole." I answered him calmly with a sigh. He still wasn't looking at me, but I didn't stop looking at him. His red hair was visible around the edges of his hat, he had terrible posture and had freckles all over his face that went down his neck and onto his arms. Why have I never noticed this before? His nose was slightly hooked, just like his mothers, but it didn't stick out as much. His eyes were green but had specks of hazel littered throughout them and his eye lashes sat almost perfectly. His skin was pale and had a little acne here and there but it made his skin more interesting to look at.

As I observed the many features I had missed about him in my years of hatred, he caught me. As he turned to face me, I swung my face around to look at the crowd again. "Are we good?" He asked sincerely and shuffled a little closer.

"I didn't know we were in the first place." I told him still slightly frustrated, but maybe I was just flustered.

"We're really similar you know. After all these years of being annoyed by you, I realised that we're annoyed by the same qualities we share. You hate how blunt I am and you're also very blunt. You hate how aggressive I am, and you also can get quite aggressive, or well, you used too." He explained.

"I don't hate you, I don't think I ever did. You just got pissed off at me for the littlest things I started being an asshole to you because of it." I told him and glanced at him again.

"Oh." Kyle thought for a moment. "Lets just start over then." He suggested and stuck out his hand. "My name is Kyle Broflovski." I took his hand and shook it.

"That name is retarded, what are you, Jewish?" I asked sarcastically. He gave me a: Really? Look. I shrugged and we stared at each other for a moment.

"This is when you say: Hi, I'm Y/n Marsh, it's nice to meet you." Kyle said, mildly mimicking my voice.

"One: I don't sound like that. Two: You already know so much about me." I told him jokingly. The look on his face changed from, jokingly annoyed to weird and genuine.

"Actually, I don't know much about you." Kyle said as if he wanted me to tell him something about myself.

"Oh gross, don't go mushy on me." I rolled my eyes and leaned back into the sofa.

"No but, what's something I don't know about you?" Kyle asked as he leaned back on the couch after me.

"I have a vagina." I said with a straight face. He gave me that same: Really? Look. I shrugged and sighed.

"What's your favourite colour?" He asked again.

"Oh, you crossed the line." I laughed and so did he. I got up and he sent me a confused look.

"Where are you going?"

"That bathroom. Unless you want proof I have a vagina then you should stay." He laughed and took a sip from his bottle, leaning firmly back in the sofa.

As I wandered my way upstairs to the bathroom and Bebe stopped me on the stairs. "Why are you talking to Kyle?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"Don't start this with me, it's just a conversation." I sighed and kept walking upstairs.

"I thought you hated Kyle?" She asked angrily as she followed me up the stairs.

"It's complicated, and he doesn't even like you back anyway. So just let it go, for your sake." I pleaded with her as I opened the bathroom door. As I swung it open, I was met with a sight I never wanted to see. Wendy and Stan fucking in the bathroom. They both saw me and froze as I audibly gagged and walked back downstairs. Bebe had disappeared.

-To Be Continued-