Oh hi, didn't see you right there. Im y/n, and you might get to see my older step brother kenji later on. I am currently on the island that has literally dinosaurs. And not to brag and stuff but i literally was the first kid to see everything on the island and I even have a small Dino I named called Astro. Which is a ankylosaurs. He's still really young and I mean he's only a few weeks old but he's getting pretty big.

I was supposed to be getting picked up by Roxie and Dave but I told them I could meet them later because I was with my trainer. And it not what your thinking, no I ain't getting trained so I can train a dinosaur.

I'm actually with my trainer for softball, my dad decided that it would be a great place for me to train so about a 5 minute walk from camp cretaceous was a batting cage placed by my dad just for me.  Anyways enough about me... oh wait and your probably wondering why me and kenji looks so different the reason is that kenjis dad is dating my mom. ( you have light brown hair with crystal light blue eyes, and your 14)
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I grunted as I hit the ball with my bat and the ball hit the net on the other side. I was sweaty and out of breath because I have been none-stop swinging the bat for almost an hour. My trainer was a hardcore lover so he wanted me to be able to bat perfectly.

" you need to get your butt down next time, and try to make it seem like your not dying. No coach wants an out of shape softball player on there team do they". Jason my trainer said and I shook my head no before saying " no, but I've been swinging the bat for an hour straight and I've only miss like 6 of them and that's because you threw them to high".

Jason gave me a mad look before saying " fine, since you want to get smart with me. Run all the way to that camp your staying at and back no breaks". I threw my bat down is frustrating and started to run but grabbed my water without him know. I took off jogging as I was a fast running but I've have been training for the last 4 hours so I was taking it easy.

After running back I saw that Jason was packing up. I placed my water bottle down before saying " where are you going".
" turns out my daughter is going into surgery today so I gotta leave". Jason said I nodded and he left and I got left there laying down in the batters cage. Just then I heard atvs and then I saw the heard going back to there nighttime enclosures.

I watched closely as I stopped Astro who was bigger than I saw him a week ago. I whistled slightly and Astro looked over and I pulled the batting net up and I stepped out and Astro quickly ran over and bellowed into my arms before giving me a big kiss and another small bellow before running back to herd.

I smiled before I grabbed my batting bag and packed my stuff before grabbing my bucket of balls and started walking back to camp cretaceous. I walked passed the herd and it finally ended when I got to camp. Just then I saw a few kids and then jenji going down the zip line.

I then heard jenji yell " wasppppppp y/nn!". I smiled awkwardly and waved as a few of the kids waved. I quickly walked to the camps elevator and started to go up. I finally got to the top and the doors open and I walked over to the stairs and quickly walked up them and I walked down to my own room since I didn't wanna stay in a room with 7 bed and be alone. So Roxie and Dave let me have a counselor room with only to bed which I pushed together and bad one big one. I laid my bucket down in a corner and laid my bag on it before i basically threw myself on my bed. I grabbed underwear and other stuff and grabbed a pair of hello kitty pj pants and a black tank top with a pair of socks and walked down to the girls bathroom.

I turned the shower on and got undressed and started showering. After I finished I got dressed and brushed my hair and braided it into two French braids. They were loose cause I wasn't the best but I still was able to do it. I pulled some hair out before brushing my teeth and grabbed all the stuff and straight as I stepped out of the bathroom I heard someone basically yell "hi!". In my ear which made me scream and I threw my hand up with ended up kinda hitting the person and made me drop all my stuff.