𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Yall have been on a roll with these comments!!! Thank you to everybody, it meant sooo much to me. Thank you, not only to my commenters but even my readers and votes. I love you all so much.♥️♥️♥️

Next update will be at 16k reads!

Excuse all errors(I'm sure there are plenty this chapter)
|
|
|
|
|

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SIXTEEN

|
|
|
|
|

OM|I rest my head in Beyoncé's lap as we sit in the car

OM
|
I rest my head in Beyoncé's lap as we sit in the car. "Beyoncé she's really excited you decided to come. She knows you aren't the most in depth with religion but she absolutely adores the choir." Solana says as Beyoncé nods. "Well it's her birthday, Ofcourse I moved my schedule around. Can you believe it's been ten years?" Beyoncé says. "Ten years that I've been stuck with you until she goes off to college" Solana teases her. "And to think, earlier last month you were ruining my wedding." Solana reminds.

"I've progressed." Beyoncé says as we arrive. "We'll head to the hotel after we leave here. Solana will spend the day with Blue so that gives us time to plan the party. Where do you want to go for breakfast, love?" She asks me and I shrug. "I'm unsure." She holds my hand as we enter the church. "Think over it." She says as we find our seats.

"Majesty couldn't miss Blue's performance." Robyn voices as my heart drops. "Robyn—"

"Why hello, Onika." She says as my stomach turns. "Robyn just said hello to you." Beyoncé looks at me and I nod. "Good morning, Robyn." I say as she rubs her hand against mine. J feel chills go through my body as I think back to new years.

**flashback**

I stare ahead at Nasir as Robyn waves towards me. I could feel my stomach drop as I look at the smile on her face. "Nasir she's done just as terrible things as Beyoncé, why is she being brought in?" I ask and he shushes me. "She has crucial information and she's close enough to Beyoncé to get me the information I need. To clear her slate—she's agreed to work with us."

"Beyoncé knows that business is business. And this right here is just business, Onika." Robyn speaks truthfully. "You can't help us in any sort of way, you just backstabbed your own best friend? Nasir if she can do that then she's going to backstab us, it's clear."

"And you aren't back stabbing her? You're sleeping with her while sleeping with the cop who's trying to get her arrested, yet I'm the back stabber. Believe me, she's going to feel way more hurt from you if than me." Robyn chuckles. "This is a set up." I shake my head. "If this were such a set up would I tell you that Beyoncé knows you and Nasir are sleeping together? And she planned this event to get herself in the same room as Nasir so she could kill him and have him out of her way?" She says as I look at her. "What? That isn't true. Beyoncé wouldn't do anything like that when her daughter's near."