𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

The final chapter...

Comment and vote, run this chapter 
and I'll have a surprise for you all within the next few days 🤭👀

Excuse all errors(I'm sure there are plenty this chapter)
|
|
|
|
|

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 EIGHTEEN

|
|
|
|
|

OM|I stare ahead at Beyoncé as she stares down at the floor, smoking her blunt

OM
|
I stare ahead at Beyoncé as she stares down at the floor, smoking her blunt. Her knee shake uncontrollably as her free hand rests on her gun. Her expression was unreadable. "Say all of that—one more time." She says and I sigh. "The night we met I wasn't just being charitably auctioned. I'm a detective and Nasir put me on your case." I say slowly and she nods. "You're a detective and Nasir put you on my case." She repeats to herself, nodding.

"For the first few weeks I was trying to find him solid information to bust you but I began to fall for you. Hard. I fed him fake information just so he could go on these hunts for leads that never existed—all that time though I was battling my feeling with him and you. I'm not from Atlanta, you were right about that. I feel terrible for lying to you and I understand if you're angry." I say.

"What—true things, did you tell him?" She asks and I sigh. "It wasn't much—just locations and your whereabouts and deals. That's all. But baby, since he's been working with Robyn he's gotten some real leads of his own, with solid proof and he's planning on making an arrest any day now."

"Robyn was right." She chuckles,resting her head in her hands. "About what?"

"You. For the longest time she had been trying to convince me that you were my mole and I allowed my feelings for you to blind me from that."

"Baby, Robyn decided to join Nasir willingly because she needed to clear her slate. Nobody knows where she is right now, not even Nas. She just left." I explain. "I don'—understand. How could everyone see it but me. I thought you loved me, really, but I see I was only a check." She says and I shake my head. "Baby I lied to him because I love you, I promise. Nasir threatened to remove me from the case in Italy if I stayed with you and at the time I was stupid and decided to lie and spend a week with him. I told him I had feelings for you and I haven't contacted him since new years. I just know what Ella tells me." I admit. She looks at me with an empty look.

"So the day my hotel got searched around the time we met—"

"I told Nasir about whatever gambling tournament you were having in the basement and whatever drop off was happening." I say and she nods. "Onika the day you told me to stop doing drugs and to get better for my child, I thought it was because you cared about me." Beyoncé says and I hold her hand. "I care about you so much, that's why I said that!"