𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

Thank you to all of you that commented last chapter! <3

This chapter's comment goal is 150! Everyone just comment like 5-6 times and we can reach! Next update will be when we reach the goal, or when the book reaches 6k reads! Y'all read really quickly so I've got tons of faith.

Ignore all errors, y'all know I don't proof read.

|
|
|
|
|

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TEN

|
|
|
|
|

OM|I rested slumped over my chair in a bar, looking over the recorded clips of Beyoncé's breakfast the past morning

OM
|
I rested slumped over my chair in a bar, looking over the recorded clips of Beyoncé's breakfast the past morning. How could she keep a smile on her face—looking so happy, knowing I was hurt? It's inhumane. In my hand there rested a Martini. My fourth of the night alongside a few shots of vodka.

I stared over at the bartender pouring me another drink before chuckling. I had nearly gone through the bottle, unknowingly. I was torn—slipping into a slight stage of depression. My issue wasn't Beyoncé doing what she did, it was me being alone. Beyoncé caused me to isolate myself from everyone I truly love, making me dependent on her. Now I have no one to lean on. Ella is settling down, and Nasir and I are in a rocky place.

"And I told him, babe it's okay you know we'll see each other again soon and he hugged me then told the entire airport he loved me." Ella smiled towards me as I drank from my glass. "That's cute. You know I was there. I saw it. You don't have to keep retelling the god damn story." I turned to her as she giggled. "Maybe I've been drinking a bit too much." She stood and rested her glass on the bar before looking at the time. "I've gotta get going in a bit. Wouldn't want to miss my flight.L

"Okay." I nodded, feeling my mind slowly drift off. We had been drinking the entire evening, leading up til now. The only thing is Ella only had low alcohol drinks so she wouldn't have a hangover while flying. I on the other hand drank just because.

"I'll cover the tab." She spoke to me as I nodded. My rage was only growing. My rage for Beyoncé was at an all time high. My emotions were enhanced due to the alcohol. "Can you believe she had to audacity to play and manipulate me? I can't believe it. She must've been high." I spoke out.

"What?" Ella looked at me confused. "She's a fucking addict, Ella. She was probably strung off on drugs that whole morning. She swayed me so fucking badly with that whole 'you deserve diamonds' stunt, Ella I'm gonna kill her." I fussed as Ella grabbed my hands. "Babe, stop it. Calm down, okay? Just a little bit. You're not gonna kill anything and you aren't about to take this situation and make it something bigger. You two were never official—"