𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Welcome to chapter four of my newest book, Stranger! Make sure to answer all questions at the end and be sure to comment! Your comments heavily motivate me to keep writing and give me so many amazing ideas. Go ahead and tell a friend about this book 😚

THE BOOK HIT 1K READS YALL! Already?! I appreciate all of you who read, commented, shared, or voted! I love yall so much and there's so much more on the way...y'all deserve a surprise, I may just double update.

Who's your favorite character so far and why?!

|
|
|
|
|

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FOUR

|
|
|
|
|

|||||

OM
|

I rested in the bed of my suite, wrapped in the arms of Nasir. Why must I keep doing this to myself? More so why must Nasir do this to me. "Nasir, move!" I looked at the time before jumping up. "I gave you a good night and get woken up to a 'Nasir move' Nic?" He joked whilst snaking his hands around my body.

"Nasir! I have to get dressed."

"For?"

"Beyoncé asked me to accompany her at some engagement dinner tonight and she's taking me dress shopping." I explained as he grabbed me. "Sleeping with our suspect?"

"Who said I am gonna sleep with her?" I questioned. "Well who wouldn't want to sleep with someone as beautiful as you?" He flatted as he placed kisses down my neck. My breathing hitched before I pushed him aside and put on my robe. "Fuck did I take a plan B? I think I forgot to." I cursed as I dug into my purse.

"Damn I messed up your memory. I pulled out. The proof is on the sh-"

"Nasir shut up!" I gagged. "And call for some new sheets." I looked down at the bruising upon my wrists before shaking my head. "Aside from that, I have to get dressed." I walked into the restroom and he stared over. "Stop staring at me, do something productive."

"Nic I've gotta talk to you." He spoke as I turned to him. "What?!"

"What are we now, you know? I mean we have sex, we talk to each other like we're something but we've never talked about it. Are we giving us another try?" He questioned as I sighed. "Nas, I love you to death. You were my first real love and we've been through so much but my feelings for you are gone, I only see you as a best friend."

"Nic you have sex with me knowing there's no possibility of us getting together?" He questioned. "I worded that wrong but yes. Nasir when we first started back having sex I even told you that's all it was, quick sex. You can't be offended by that."