𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

A lot of y'all stopped commenting after the third/fourth chapter, is everything okay pookies?😭 am I doing something wrong?

This chapter's comment goal is 150! Everyone just comment like 5-6 times and we can reach! Next update will be when we reach the goal...

|
|
|
|
|

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SEVEN

|
|
|
|
|

BK|I rested upon my couch, feeling almost angry at the events that took place last night

BK
|
I rested upon my couch, feeling almost angry at the events that took place last night. Fuck.

"Robyn she won't speak to me." I irritably stood and paced my living room. "Beyoncé, she's shaken up, she witnessed too much last night. "Had he not done anything—fuck. Robyn he just jeopardized Onika and I—fuck." I paced the floor as she shook her head. "Calm down, Bey. You're good, he'll be dealt with."

"I'll deal with him." I stood as she chuckled. "Bey, Blue's in the other room. I know you think shit won't happen but there's always that possibility, I need you to sit down." She began but was cut off by the sound of me dropping my glass. "He has my fucking nerves on edge."

"You've got your own nerves on edge—when's the last time you smoked?" She questioned and I could almost tear up. "Onika says—"

"Oh my gosh you like her!" Robyn laughed as I shrugged. "I don't know! I just know she threatened to get Blue taken from me if I don't 'turn my life around' which is madness." I sighed. Robyn chuckled, keeping her thoughts to herself.

"You know, you treat her a bit like Solana, except you treated Solana a tad bit worse." Robyn explained as I hummed. "Solana tolerated everything I did, she just left because I left. She had a reason to leave with me not holding her back." I admitted as she scoffed. "You know what I think it is? You're toxic. You are a walking red flag, I mean you're a pathological liar, you make people feel worthless without you, you just need a great wake up call."

"Don't front like you aren't the same, Rihanna." I shook my head as she laughed. "But I'm not. I'm no whore, I'm no cheater, I'm no manipulator. If someone wants to leave me then—go ahead? Who am I to stop them or tell them they 'won't know luxury' like this ever again? You see, forcing someone to say I love you doesn't feel the same as them meaning it. But you don't know the difference in that because nobody's ever said it to you genuinely." She tapped my nose before I shoved her off and stood.

"Go suffocate yourself or something."

"That attitude won't get you anywhere. Think about it—Solana agree to marry you because she was flattered. You threw a nice dinner, gave her gifts, proposed. She wouldn't—not say she loved you after you did that in front of over a dozen people. Now, had she done that you would've thrown a fit."