𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

the comments were like super low last chapter, y'all...I appreciate the comments I do receive, but I love reading everyone's thoughts so please!

This chapter's comment goal is 150! Everyone just comment like 3-5 times and we can reach! Next update will be when we reach the goal.

|
|
|
|
|

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SIX

|
|
|
|
|

OM|I stare down at Beyoncé sleeping before sighing

OM
|
I stare down at Beyoncé sleeping before sighing. Fuck. What is it that Beyoncé does to me that prevents me from thinking for myself. I looked over at the mirror and rested my hand on my neck.

'You deserve diamonds around your neck—you know that?' I replayed Beyoncés voice in my head. I couldn't feed into her or my urges—but that was a challenge. My job means the world to me and I have barely given anything. Nasir wasn't a concern. It was my job and Beyoncé putting me in a tight spot. I need a drink and a conversation with Ella.

I turned to see Beyoncé sitting up, yawning. Her hair sprawled over her face as she stretched and rubbed her hands over her face. "I was just about to leave." I spoke as I stood and she nodded her head. "I've gotta go to the gym, fuck. Meet me in the lobby at two so we can begin decorating." She stood as I nodded. "Are you okay?" She questioned whilst walking over. I nodded my head before feeling her hands around my waist, causing me to smile.

I quickly caught myself and dropped my smile before speed walking from her room. I walked down to the lobby where I saw Ella sitting at a table causing me to sigh in relief.

 I walked down to the lobby where I saw Ella sitting at a table causing me to sigh in relief

"Finally." She hugged me as I chuckled. "Oh you're in your real detective attire." I shook my head as she smiled. "Yes I am."

"Well you look hot, we need to leave these fucked up men and women alone and just fuck." I spoke whilst sitting. "You're funny—men and women?"