chapter twenty five

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 25 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which chaos erupts when a
wedding is interrupted and love
confessions are made.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(you're all gonna love me after this chapter, so if you're dry this WONT be the last time trani go through something traumatising xx)

ignore typos, my cold wont leave me alone 💞

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

GATECRASHING A WEDDING WAS not on trent alexander arnold's 2024 bingo card, but here he was anyways.

it had been four days, four days of having to deal with kylian and his stupid french persona as they searched the city down for daniela. each day they were getting a closer lead, and it was the fifth day when naomi suddenly sprinted out into the back garden with a smile, a smile that no one — apart from probably emily — had showed in the past ninety-six hours.

"I KNOW WHERE SHE IS!"

"know where who is?" jarell inquired in confusion, and virgil soon rushed out the house straight after naomi, his eyes wide in relief.

trent sat up in his chair from where he was leaning against dominik, his face brightening at the idea of finally getting his girl back. he looked over at rico, who jumped up from his seat and ran towards his cousin, the predominant darkness under his eyes displaying his lack of sleep.

"daniela you fucking idiot!" jobe cursed at jarell for his stupid question, only to mutter a quick apology when virgil sent him a warning look.

"where is she?" frida asked, standing up in shock and running over to stand by naomi's side.

"she's getting married at our grandparents house; they've got a massive back garden. it's where i got married to my ex," naomi explained, pulling up the location from on her phone as the group crowded around her. "they have a huge hall in the centre of the house, that's where she'll walk down. and then they'll get married at the bottom of the staircase."

"fucking hell it may be a bad situation to be in but that wedding doesn't sound too bad," emily joked, and virgil swiftly smacked her on the back of the head as she groaned.

"do you know who she'll be marring?" kylian asked the burning question, and trent silently cursed him in his head as he wanted to be the one to ask it.

naomi's face suddenly paled as she coughed. rico frowned at her in suspicion from where he stood, leaning into jobe's embrace and folding his arms over his chest. "mimi. who is it?"

virgil glanced down at her in concern, placing his arm on her back and softly rubbing it. "naomi? is everything okay?"

"uh... do you remember her ex boyfriend?" naomi questioned, staring at rico. the term 'ex' was all it took for trent to snap his head over, his eyebrows furrowing.

rico stilled. "you don't mean...?"

"yeah, yeah i do," naomi nodded, and rico let out a huge breath as his eyes widened. she then noticed everyone else's confused looks. "i think she's being forced to marry this guy called callum, he's her ex boyfriend and is also my ex husbands cousin. and this isn't really my place to say but... uh... he was really abusive towards her... i don't know the full story, but i know he wasn't the nicest..."