chapter twenty two

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 22 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which a warning from her
cousin is not something that
daniela was expecting to
witness.

INTRODUCING...

NEW OC!!! (aka my (and virgil's) new girlfriend 🥰🥰🥰)

NAOMI LEWIS
the badass cousin

[played by maria love lewis]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(if you're all dry readers this chapter then daniela and trent are NEVER getting back together x)

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

            DANIELA WALKED OUT OF her bedroom that morning, frowning as she heard murmurs coming from her kitchen. she put on her slippers and ran down the stairs only to widen her eyes at the sight in front of her. 

"naomi?" she asked in shock, staring at her older cousin who was previously talking to rico.

"oh thank god you're awake," naomi sighed in relief, putting a hand to her heart. rico hugged his sister in greeting, who was quick to keep him by her side.

"what are you doing here? we haven't seen you in years," daniela didn't mean for her words to come out as rude, but they did. she stared at her cousin warily, pushing rico a bit more behind her.

naomi, daniela, and rico grew up as siblings. they bonded over their fathers both being cunts, mainly due to the fact that they were brothers, and looked out for each other at every family gathering. naomi was three years older than daniela, yet half of the time she acted like she was a decade older.

daniela didn't know what had happened, but three years ago, when naomi turned twenty-five, she left them. she moved away and didn't bother to stay in contact with the siblings, who desperately needed naomi's protection. this was the first time daniela was seeing her since she abandoned them and she didn't know what to think.

"yeah and there's a reason for that. let me explain. please," naomi argued, feeling her heart clench as she noticed how daniela was keeping rico hidden behind her.

"what is there to explain?" daniela found herself arguing back, too annoyed that the person she'd looked up to most when she was younger left her when she needed her most.