chapter three

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 3 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which trent and daniela
are called out by rico and
chloe online.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(don't be dry readers please, funny comments and your reactions make my day!!)

(side note: if u are all dry readers i'll just start to threaten u so i suggest u better get ur keyboards ready 💞💞💞)

quick note but like let's all pretend that womens football club teams are just as big as their national teams thanks, oh and also alessia russo plays for liverpool now cuz i said so xx

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

                   DANIELA LOVED LIVERPOOL. IT was like her second home, far away from the abuse she had to deal with back in manchester. she knew being back at liverpool meant she was away from rico, but she trusted everyone at man city. besides, she doesn't think she was ready to step foot there. not yet, at least.

she walked up some stairs with alessia russo by her side, conversing as if they hadn't just spent the last full week rooming together at st george's park. she pushed alessia into moving to liverpool right at the start of the season after alessia's contract ran short  with arsenal, and although it had only been three months - with it now being december - she knew alessia was made to play for liverpool.

"i saw that youtube video of you and mr. arnold by the way. me and tooney ship you so much," alessia laughed, referring to her best mate ella toone - the third edition go their little group.

"shut up, i barely know him," dani denied, choosing to not mention the fact that trent had messaged her good morning x around an hour ago, because even she was confused why. like yeah they were starting to text each other a lot more, and not just talking about chloe and rico, yet for him to message her a good morning text was weird.

it gave daniela butterflies in her stomach that she most definitely enjoyed, but she would never say that out loud. she barely knew him, after all.

"have you seen chloe this morning? she was supposed to be bringing me a charger?"

"i haven't actua-" the doors then suddenly opened, the loud ass voices of chloe and trent entering the building as they messed about and tried to knock each other over. daniela then cringed when chloe started screaming at trent for nearly pulling her ponytail out. "never mind." 

"what're you arguing about now?" andy robertson, trent's other half, asked as he walked out of a room and entered the hallway, coming over to stand next to daniela as he stared at the duo in confusion.

this was what it took for trent to finally notice dani stood there. his eyes widened as he hastily let go of chloe, freeing her from the headlock he had her in, causing her to smack him which he just decided to ignore. he quietly cleared his throat and pushed a few dreads from out of his face, maintaining his composure and grinning boyishly at daniela.

"hey," he greeted.

"you fucking sim-" trent slapped his hand over chloe's mouth before she could finish her true statement.