chapter twenty three

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 23 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which trent is set into a state
of panic when daniela appears
to have gone missing.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(if ur gonna be dry readers this chapter then i'm deleting ALL of my fics 🥰)

please ignore any typos, i rushed this chapter x

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

                                       TRENT, FOR THE FIRST time in months, woke up that morning with a smile on his face. he was seeing daniela later on that day; he and her confessed to each other last night. trent doesn't think he's ever been happier in his life.

although, trent's euphoric state of joy was quick to wash away when he went on his phone and opened up the liverpool group chat, being forced by robbo and virgil to open up a link. he sighed as he did so, only for his jaw to drop as the news article popped up before his very eyes.

BREAKING NEWS !

Mbappe to Liverpool, here we go!

The deal has been confirmed early hours this morning now that the January transfer window is open, and the French Footballer Player is set to move to Liverpool Football Club later on this week!

Here is everything you need to know!

"you're having me on," trent mumbled to himself, taking a screenshot of the article and sending it to jude, who quickly responded back with numerous laughing faces as he wished his mate good luck.

trent chose to ignore it, instead focussing his mind back on his plans for the day. he felt like a teenage girl with a silly hallway crush, the butterflies in his stomach fluttering as he made himself breakfast.

"what's up with you?" chloe asked as she wandered downstairs, frowning at the sight of trent, who was practically dancing around the kitchen.

"just happy," trent shrugged, flipping a pancake as he whistled away to himself.

chloe raised her eyebrows. "that's good."

"yeah," he agreed. "i'm seeing daniela today."

"ah, so that's why your so giddy," she teased with a smirk on her face, wiggling her eyebrows at him as he huffed and looked away, failing to disguise the smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"shut up," he snapped.

chloe shook her head at him and went to the fridge to pour them some juice. "what time is she coming over?"

"i dunno yet," trent answered. "i messaged her but she hasn't answered, so she's probs still asleep."

"well i'm going out in two hours," she said, handing him his drink.

trent frowned. "with who?"

"just someone," she dismissed him with a wave of her hand. "so why not ask dan to come round that time, so you're not on your own."