chapter twenty four

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 24 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which daniela reminisces
her time with trent to distract
her from her ex boyfriend.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(if your dry readers this chapter then i'm making daniela marry the man and he'll end up being her endgame, not trent xx)

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

                                DANIELA RAE LEWIS HAS never felt so scared in her life before. here she was, pushed to sit at the back of a car as she listened to what her father and uncle were saying in the front. she still had on her pyjamas from the night before, her fluffy socks doing nothing to shield her shivers and make her feel any bit warmer.

her mother sat next to her, scrolling through her phone as she butted into the men's conversation every now and then.

daniela hadn't said anything since she woke up in that car, since she realised the reality of what had just happened to her and the utter stupidness she felt when she understood she probably should've gone to virgil's house as soon as naomi got to her own house - and she should have told trent about this situation sooner rather than leaving it to the next day.

she bit her lip and wiped a tear from her eye. she knew she wanted trent.

she knew everything now.

she knew how incredibly stupid she was for ever leaving him to 'protect herself' - as if the split up didn't cause them more damage than when they were actually together. dani could feel her heart break whenever she looked at him, the torturous reality kicking in that yes, trent was there and in dani's life once again, but he still wasn't hers.

she wanted him to be hers.

she needed him so fucking bad.

dani wiped another tear, feeling her heart break a second time as she thought about trent. last night, while drifting off to sleep, she had dreamed about the scouser and how exactly she was going to tell him she wanted him again — how she was finally going to confess that even after all these passing months, she still loved him.

what she didn't expect was to wake up with a hand clasped to her mouth, being rushed out of her own home and pulled into the back of a car. she tried to scream, yet her voice has betrayed her. she faintly remembered looking back and seeing her door left wide open as her father drove off; dani knew this was a mistake they had made, and yet she didn't utter a word. after all, it was a clue, it was a clue to rico to know where the fuck she was being taken.

god, rico. her mind wandered over to her younger brother as a silent, yet noticeable, sob escaped her throat.

daniela knew that rico wouldn't stop until she was safe - so she couldn't help but fear for him slightly whilst she stared at the men in front of her, anger shown on her face.

"are you going to talk to any of us yet?" her mother, karen, questioned rudely. she glanced towards her right, where daniela was forced so sit, a harsh glare on her face as the two men quietened down their previous conversation to get involved.