chapter fifteen

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 15 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which their past will always
come back to haunt them, one
way or another.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(if ur gonna be dry readers this chapter im ruining another f1 boy for u all and making him a bad guy, quite like lando in stargirl 🫶🏼💞)

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

( 3 weeks later )

EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT TRENT and daniela's relationship now ever since andy decided to be the big mouth he is and expose them in an interview two weeks ago. they gained a bit of support from most fans - they were the odd few fangirls who send her horrible messages - but other than that, no one seemed to care.

in fact, it was almost like everyone knew and was waiting for the confirmation. they decided to not keep their relationship in the public eyes as they knew that they needed their privacy, though that wasn't stopping them from posting the odd few instagram stories together once in a while.

daniela and trent were currently thriving together; nothing could seem to knock them down recently! especially not their trauma coming back to haunt them once again! because that would be rather heartbreaking, wouldn't it?

daniela put her phone down after sending a quick message to rico, him hanging out with hanna once again. it was getting concerning. she smiled as she looked over and noticed chloe offering her a bit of cake, each of them quickly stuffing it down before any cameras could be on them — letting everyone know they were going against their diets.

it was liveepools last game at anfield for the season, and trent had asked daniela to come. of course, she was going to come anyways, but she let him believe he was the reason why — seeing his face light up as he saw her whilst warming up was something she never wanted to forgot.

it was also bobby, alex, milner, and fabinho's last ever game at anfield as liverpool players — and so there was therefore going to be a special farewell ceremony for them after the game.

she was sat next to perrie edwards up on the family area, and she could feel herself start to fangirl. axel, alex and perrie's baby son who daniela just wanted to take home and keep with her forever, was sat on chloe's lap as the girls engrossed themselves into a conversation while the game was played. frida also tagged along with them, saying she had to get used to the wag life — whatever that means.

unfortunately, it looked like liverpool were going to lose their last home game of the season until bobby managed to smash the ball in the back net, right on the eighty-ninth minute. daniela jumped out of her seat and cheered, anfield erupting into loud cheers for the brazilian's last ever home goal — the last of many.

"awhh, bless him! he's gonna cry," chloe said as she pointed towards the player who was surrounded by his friends. axel giggled from where he was held in her arms and took her hand in his own, starting to play around with her rings as perrie watched them with a smile on her face.

daniela would agree with her, but she was too busy shamelessly checking trent out — he looked far too good for some strange reason this match, and she wondered why that seemed to be. she didn't think about it much though, because he was looking up soon enough and blowing her a sweet kiss as she blew him one back.