Chapter 30

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan take the Wen remnant far away from the clutch of the other sect and Jin Guangshan. Once they are far enough Wei Ying and Lan Zhan stand at two fork road.

(Let's just make this up okay)

"On our left, this road will take you to a town call Chongyang. This town is very quiet, they welcome outsiders and they will help you to find a place to live. And to your right is a town call Tingshan. This town is near the ocean, lot of open space to build house and grown fruit and vegetable. Also, don't wear your Wen clothes, this will make you more safer."

"Thank you for saving us. Even when our clan leader attack you all like that."

"Is not your fault. He doesn't want other clan to become more powerful then him that is why he want to get rid of them. The Jin clan won't let this go, they will try to found out who let you go. If they try to go looking for you, make sure you act like those around you."

"We will and thank you again," with that all of the Wen clan remnant gave a bow to Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, the two did the same.

They watch as one big group go to the left and one big group go to the right. "I guess is our turn to pretend that we don't know about it. Shall we head to Qishan?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

The two maneuver on their sword as they head to Qishan. When they arrive at NeverNight, the two see Nie Huaisang who is waiting for them. "Wei xiong! Wangji Xiong!"

"Nie Xiong?" The two landed in front of Nie Huaisang. He ran toward his two friends, "how did everything went?" Nie Huaisang asked.

"We save all of them. They were all elder man, women, non cultivator and children. I don't understand why Jin Guangshan want to capture them." Wei Ying.

As the three walk toward NeverNight this is what Nie Huaisang said, "from my spy, they hear Jin Guangshan said that he doesn't want the Wen clan to fight back if they have enough people and enough strength to start a war again."

"What how can he think like that? Those people won't be able to form an army if they want too. Oh yeah, we still haven't talk to your father and brother about exposing Jin Guangshan in front of everyone. What should we do?" Wei Ying asked.

"Why don't you leave that to me, Wei xiong?" This got Wei Ying and Lan Zhan curious....very curious. "What are you planning to do, Nie Xiong?" Wei Ying asked again.

Nie Huaisang take out an envelope, "envelope?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head. "How did you get this envelop? What does the letter said?" He handed it over for Lan Zhan and Wei Ying to read it.

"My spy took it from Jin Guangshan room. This is when he isn't there at Jinlintai."

When Lan Zhan take out the letter inside, he unfold it and begin to read it, "it is just like your spy said. Are you going to give this to your brother to read it to everyone?" Asked Wei Ying.

"When Jin Guangshan stand up to announce that he will take over as Xiandu, that is when I will hand this over for my brother to read it."

Lan Zhan handed the letter back to Nie Huaisang, "let's do this." All three head inside of NeverNight for the banquet.

As the banquet went on, Jin Guangshan stand up, he tell everyone that their cultivation world need a new Xiandu.

So right when Jin Guangshan is about to announce that he will take over as Xiandu, Nie Huaisang hand over the letter to his brother, "Da ge, read this for everyone to hear, this is from Wen Rouhan to Jin Guangshan. We need to stop him from taken the title of Xiandu."

Nie Mingjue nodded his head, he take the envelope from his didi hand, he stand up and said, "Sect leader Jin, before you can announce yourself as Xiandu. I think there something everyone need to know first."

Everyone see a letter in Nie Mingjue hand. Jin Guangshan went white to see a letter that was given to him by Wen Rouhan, "Sect leader Nie, where did you get that letter?" Asked a very scare Jin Guangshan.

"What is the meaning of this, Sect leader Jin?" Asked one of the other sect leader. Before Jin Guangshan can speak up Qingheng Jun step in, "Chifeng Zun, can you read to us what is written inside of that letter?"

Nie Mingjue nodded his head, he begin to take out the letter, unfold it and read it for everyone in the banquet room to hear it. As Nie Mingjue read the letter there is gasp and whisper going around the room.

"You let your own son and nephew fight the Wen clan by themselves? You let us all fight this war while your too coward to fight along side us all?! What kind of sect leader are you Jin Guangshan!"

"You don't deserve to be a sect leader nor Xiandu."

"You disgust us all."

"You bring shame to your clan."

"You have no credit in this war. Only your son and nephew can take the credit not you."

"I think your son should take over as sect leader, he is way better sect leader then you. What do you think, Madam Jin (Jin Zixuan mother)?"

Madam Jin stand up, she straighten herself first before speaking. When she is done, she look at everyone around her, "Yes, if everyone said that Zixuan is better then my husband, then right here, right now, I announce to everyone here that my son will take over as sect leader while my husband will step down from his duty."

Jin Guangshan is angry he shout to his wife that she can't do this, "of course she can." Jin Guangshan turn his attention to Qingheng Jun, "Everyone here agree to Madam Jin decision right?" Everyone in the room nodded their head.

"There you have it, Jin Guangshan. From now on, Jin Zixuan will be the next sect leader," Qingheng Jun look at Jin Zixuan who is sitting next to his mother, "Jin gongzi?"

Jin Zixuan stand up stand up, "I will do my best as the next sect leader of the Jin clan. Even though I am still young, I will need help from my older generation," with that saying Jin Zixuan gave a bow.

"Of course we will help you!"

"Congratulations Sect leader Jin Zixuan!"

"Then let's the Banquet begin, this is for winning the war against Wen Rouhan and to celebrate Jin Zixuan for becoming the next sect leader of the Jin clan!"

As the banquet went on no one know that Jin Guangshan has vanish from there. He left without anyone pay any attention to him.