Chapter 11

"Especially the people in Wen Rouhan palace. If they don't leave then they will die by the other clan hand."

"Come, I already got everything we needed to make a lantern. Xiong Zhang also told me that we will head to Qinghe Nie clan once all of the students went back home. It look like something bad is about to happen."

"Just as I thought. Lan Zhan, do you think....do you think it is good enough to know what will happen next?" Wei Ying asked once the two of them arrived at Jingshi. The two begin to work on the lantern as Lan Zhan said, "we already know what will happen to my clan and the Jiang clan, even the Nie clan as well."

"What will happen after that?" Lan Zhan sigh, "we just have to wait and see." Wei Ying nodded his head, "That's right, you ask me if I want to stay here or not right?" Lan Zhan turn to look at Wei Ying, "Mn."

"I would like that. I want to stay here but I don't want to be alone," this make Lan Zhan very happy, "But," Lan Zhan face went sad, "But what?"

"I would like to get my thing from the Jiang clan. Can you come with me? I'm afraid that Yu Ziyuan and Jiang Cheng won't let me go."

"Don't worry Fuqin won't let that happen. Now let's make our lantern." It didn't take long for the two of them to finish with their lantern. On one side is a white rabbit with a white forehead ribbon, on the other side is a black rabbit with a red ribbon tying his ear together.

When day time turn to night time the students in the back hill of Cloud Recesse let go of their lantern. "Wei Ying, are you ready?" Wei Ying nodded his head. The two of them let go of the lantern together. As they watch the lantern going up into the sky, they also see the other lantern in the distance.

The next morning Wei Ying and Lan Zhan went to see Wen Qing and Wen Ning since he want to know if they needed any help. But once they got there Wen Qing and Wen Ning room is empty.

"It look like they already gone. I hope their family is safe," Lan Zhan turn to look at Wei Ying, "don't worry as long as Wen guniang and her family is away from the war then they will be fine."

"Mn." Wei Ying.

"Let's go see Xiong Zhang and Fuqin," Wei Ying nodded his head. When the two of them arrive at Lan Mingxuan room there Wei Ying see Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan, Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli.

"A-Xian!" Wei Ying think back to what he saw from Jiang Cheng point of view. Wei Ying went to stand behind Lan Zhan. "I don't want to disrespect you, Sect leader Jiang but it is best if you don't come close to Wei Wuxian."

Lan Zhan take Wei Ying long white sleeves and pull him over to where Lan Xichen is at. "Fuqin, Wei Ying decide to stay here. He want to head back to the Jiang Clan to get his thing."

Hearing this got the Jiang family to look at Wei Ying, "A-Xian, you want to stay here?" Wei Ying nodded his head. Lan Mingxuan smile at this, "Then A-Zhan, why don't you go with Wuxian to get his thing?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

Jiang Cheng is somewhat angry and yet sad at the same time knowing that Wei Ying won't be in his family clan anymore. "I do hope you put the talisman around your clan Sect leader Jiang. This is the best way to help protect your home and everyone in it."

"Sect leader Jiang, if you need any help. Please don't hesitate to sent us a message this way we can come to help you out." Jiang Fengmian nodded his head, "Then we will be leaving."

When the Jiang clan left from there Lan Mingxuan looked at Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan, "A-Huan, A-Zhan, why don't you two go with Wuxian to go back to the Jiang clan? I don't trust Yu Ziyuan, she will want to stop Wuxian from leaving."

"Understand Fuqin," Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen look at Wei Ying, "A-Xian, let's go," Wei Ying nodded his head. All three got up, gave a bow and then left from there. "Wangji, A-Xian, go grab your sword. I will meet you two at the gate," the two nodded their head as they went back to Jingshi.

After Lan Zhan and Wei Ying got their sword the two went to meet up with Lan Xichen at the gate to Cloud Recesse. All three got on their sword and left Caiyi town. Lan Zhan look over at Wei Ying, "Wei Ying, are you sure you want to go back to the Jiang clan?"

"I will be fine. I will get my thing and then we can leave, let's not stay long," the two Lan brothers nodded their head.

Once all three arrive at the Jiang Clan, they waited outside the front door of the Jiang clan. At this very moment Wei Ying grab onto Lan Zhan long sleeve, Lan Zhan turn to his right to look at Wei Ying. "Wei Ying is alright, we will get your thing and then leave."

"Zewu Jun, Sect leader ask you to come in," Lan Xichen turn around to look at Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, "Wangji go help A-Xian with his thing, then come back here. We will leave once the two of you are done."

"Okay, let's go Wei Ying," Wei Ying nodded his head, he show Lan Zhan where he is staying. "Did you have a good memories here, Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan asked as he follow Wei Ying.

"At first yes, as I grow up, Yu Ziyuan begin to use her Zidian on me. She threatens me, if I tell anyone then she will punished me even more. So I kept my mouth shut."

The two finally arrive at Wei Ying room, "Nice room, a little far away from the other."

"I don't really mind, as long as I can have a place to sleep and a roof over my head," Wei Ying finally get all of his thing. Lan Zhan watch as Wei Ying try to get something from bone the pillar, "Wei Ying what are you doing?" Asked Lan Zhan.

"Lan er gongzi, help me get up a little higher?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. "You can step on my shoulder," Lan Zhan got down, for Wei Ying to step on his shoulder, "Are you sure?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

"Alright," Wei Ying jump onto Lan Zhan shoulder, "okay Lan Zhan." Lan Zhan slowly slowly slowly stand up. Wei Ying look right, left, right and left again, there he see it. "Lan Zhan Lan Zhan, move slowly to the left."

When they are at the end Wei Ying got the little drum toy, he jump down from Lan Zhan shoulder. "Thank You Lan Zhan."

"Mn." Lan Zhan then hear the sound of a string drum, he turn around to see Wei Ying moving the drum back and forth as the string hit the drum. "Wei Ying...that...."