Chapter 27

As they arrived at the Nie clan, Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying is sitting in Lan Xichen room. Wei Ying take out the tool that he has forge while in the burial mound.

"A-Xian, what is this?" Lan Xichen asked while looking at the object that is floating in front of him.

"I call this "Yin Hufu" it is very powerful. I forge this so that I can leave the burial mound."

"Wei Ying, why do you forge a tool like this?" Lan Zhan asked. "Since Wen Rouhan is controlling the dead. He will use his strongest puppet to fight against us. This is the only way to fight against them."

"Are you going to destory it when the war is over?" Lan Xichen asked. "That is what I am planning to do. I only use this to fight against Wen Rouhan, but I'm afraid that someone might want it or more like do anything to get it from me."

"Who do you think it is?" Asked Lan Xichen. "I'm not sure, we know that there someone who want to be more powerful then anyone."

"Then Wei Ying, when the war is over are you going to destory this thing?"

"Mn. That's what I am planning to do when this war is over. I already found a way, can you help me out, Lan Zhan?"

This somehow make Lan Zhan very confuse, "how?" Wei Ying smile while saying, "Don't worry when that time come then I will explain everything to you."

"Okay."

The next day all clan is ready to head straight to NeverNight to fight Wen Rouhan. When all of the other clan walk out of the Nie clan, only Lan Mingxuan, Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying stay behind.

"A-Huan, A-Zhan, stay with A-Xian, I want you three to fight together. We don't know what Wen Rouhan have up his sleeves so be ready, you got?" The three nodded their head and soon the four of them went to catch up with the rest of the sect.

When they all arrive outside NeverNight the Wen disciple, corpse and strong fierce corpse is waiting for them. "Get ready to fight everyone!" Shouted Nie Mingjue.

Soon the war has begun.

While fighting alongside Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan, Wei Ying couldn't help but look at Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan and Jiang Cheng to see how they are doing. 'At least the family is safe. At least Jiang Cheng still have his parent with him.'

The fighting went on and on and on until the strong fierce corpse came out or the weak corpse become a strong one when they are near a volcano like near them. A big blast from the volcano cause that corpse to become a strong one.

"A-Xian!" Wei Ying nodded his head, "Wangji go with A-Xian!" Shouted Lan Xichen who is fighting off the corpse, Wen disciple and the strong fierce corpse. "I understand! Come on Wei Ying!"

"Okay!"

Lan Zhan jump on his sword, "Wei Ying Jump On!" Wei Ying jump on Lan Zhan sword, he take the two of them up into the air. "Wei Ying?" Wei Ying nodded his head, he bring his flute up to his lip and he begin to play on it.

Lan Zhan watch as Wei Ying Yin Hufu come out from inside of him. The dark energy begin to gather inside of the Yin Hufu, and then the dark energy went out as it took over the strong fierce corpse.

The strong fierce corpse begin to attack other weak corpse and the Wen disciple. Lan Mingxuan, Lan Qiren, and Nie Mingjue all run over to where Lan Xichen is at.

"Is this Wuxian doing?" Lan Mingxuan asked. They all look up, at Wei Ying who is trying his best to keep in control of the dark energy.

"Wei Ying, not much longer. Just hang in there," hearing Lan Zhan soft calm voice Wei Ying calm his mind down.

Once all of the weak corpse and Wen disciple is all gone, the dark energy around the area as it take down the strong one. Soon the battle field become silent, as Wei Ying stop playing on his flute.

"Wangji! Bring A-Xian down!" Lan Zhan nodded his head, he slowly, slowly, slowly bring the two of them back down to the ground. Once they are on the ground, Lan Mingxuan and Lan Xichen walk over to the two, "A-Xian, how are you feeling?"

Wei Ying just gave Lan Xichen a nod, "A-Huan, since we are done here for now. We should head back to Langya," Lan Xichen nodded his head. "Wangji, help me with A-Xian," the two put one arm of Wei Ying over their shoulder, they help Wei Ying up as they begin to walk back to Langya.

When they all arrive back at the camping site, Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan take Wei Ying to one of the tent, "Wangji, stay here with A-Xian. I will bring back some food for the two of you." They sat Wei Ying down on one of the bed.

Lan Xichen left the tent, leaving Lan Zhan and Wei Ying by themselves, "Wei Ying, why don't you lay down while I play for you."

"Okay." Wei Ying lay down, closed his eye as he listen to Lan Zhan cleansing melody.

About a minute later, Lan Zhan look over at the bed he see that Wei Ying have fallen into a deep sleep since he needed his rest. He got up, walk over to Wei Ying, lifted his head up, he seat down and then he put Wei Ying head on his leg.

Lan Zhan hear Wei Ying let out a sight, 'Have a good night sleep Wei Ying,' Lan Zhan also try to get some sleep as well since they will have a big battle ahead of them very soon.

That night Wei Ying woke up, he look up to see Lan Zhan sleeping sitting up. "Don't wake Wangji," Wei Ying turn his head to see a smiling Lan Xichen, "come, I brought you dinner."

Wei Ying slowly got up without waking Lan Zhan up, he walk over to where Lan Xichen is at. "Fuqin and I was talking about your Yin Hufu. After the war is over, you should destroy it."

"Xichen, how?" Wei Ying asked.

"Here. I went back to Cloud Recesse to search for this scroll, it show us how to destroy this Yin Hufu or Yin Iron."

Wei Ying take the scroll from Lan Xichen hand, he open it, what he read inside really shock him, "Is this?"

"Mn."