Chapter 8

The next morning Lan Mingxuan, Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren and the Jiang Clan is in the Orchid room. The students doesn't have class today so Lan Mingxuan is using this room to talk to Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan, Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli.

"Sect leader Jiang, I'm sorry you couldn't see Wei gongzi today but there something you should know. Something you should be careful, something you should watch out for."

"What will that be, Qingheng Jun?" Asked Jiang Fengmian. Lan Mingxuan tell Jiang Fengmian about him and his wife death, he also tell the two about a cultivator name Wen Zhuliu a person who can melt one person core.

"We should be careful about this person?" Lan Mingxuan nodded his head. "Qingheng Jun, how will we protect our core without getting melted by Wen Zhuliu?" Asked Jiang Cheng.

"Jiang gongzi, no one know how to do that. When we fight Wen Zhuliu all we know is to avoid his hand. Don't let his hand touch your golden core. If there is a way, then it will be in a special book."

"Fuqin, what should we do?" Jiang Fengmian sigh, "then we should think about what to do to protect our clan first. As for fighting with Wen Zhuliu, we should avoid fighting him or take him down first."

"Take Wen Zhuliu down first?" Jiang Fengmian nodded his head.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan is walking around Cloud Recesse since Wei Ying doesn't want to stay in one place. "Lan Zhan, can we go find Nie Huaisang?" Lan Zhan is confuse, "how come?"

"His clan is in danger, he need to let his brother know. Can he leave the guest lecture to go back to his clan?" Wei Ying asked as the two went to look for Nie Huaisang. Soon enough the two see Nie Huaisang is walking with his disciple.

"I'll go get Nie Huaisang for you," Wei Ying nodded his head. Lan Zhan went over to get Nie Huaisang. Wei Ying see Nie Huaisang running over to him, "Wei Xiong! I was so worry about you!" As Nie Huaisang put both of hand on Wei Ying shoulder, he begin to see something else that happen to the Nie clan.

Through Nie Huaisang POV Wei Ying see how Nie Mingjue is screaming in pain as each part of his body is exploding from inside outside. (You all know what I mean) 'Why is Nie Mingjue having Qi Deviation? What happen?' Wei Ying can hear the sad, hurt and pain emotions going through Nie Huaisang soul.

Lan Zhan pull Wei Ying out of Nie Huaisang hand, "I'm sorry Lan Xiong. Wei Xiong, Lan Xiong said that you want to tell me something." Wei Ying nodded his head, "You should sent a message to your brother, tell him that the Wen will attack his clan." 'The other one, I don't think I can tell him. I can feel his soul crying out to his brother.'

"The Wen clan attack my clan?!" Shouted Nie Huaisang. "Lan Xiong, can I leave to go tell my brother? This can't wait."

"I will ask my brother. Once my brother said is okay for you to leave then I will come tell you."

"Okay," Nie Huaisang went back over to his disciple, he want to tell them that to get ready to leave when Lan Zhan come tell them is alright to leave.

Wei Ying grab onto Lan Zhan sleeves as he tug on it, "Wei Ying?"

"Nie Mingjue is in trouble! I need to talk to Lan Xichen."

"Okay, I will go get Xiong Zhang. Can you head back to Jingshi by yourself?" Wei Ying nodded his head. Lan Zhan left to go get his brother while Wei Ying walk back to Jingshi.

'It is true that the Nie clan use saber but also there saber need blood to control the dark energy within their sword. Then why did Nie Mingjue went Qi Deviation like that?' "What make Nie Mingjue went Qi Deviation? This won't happen for a while. I know that seeing other people fate is scary and all but I also want to help them."

Lan Zhan hear voice coming from the Orchid room, he went to knock on the door. "Wangji?" Everyone in the room looked Lan zhan. "I'm sorry to interrupt you, Fuqin but can I speak with Xiong Zhang?" Lan Mingxuan look at Lan Xichen, he gave a nod to let Lan Xichen know that he can leave.

Lan Xichen gave a bow and then he left from there, "Wangji, what's wrong?" Lan Zhan dragged his brother away from there. When the two of them are far away Lan Zhan said, "Wei Ying said that Chifeng Zun is in danger. He need to talk to you."

"Da ge is in danger?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. "Then let's go see Wuxian," Lan Zhan takes Lan Xichen to where Wei Ying is at.

When the two got to Jingshi they see Wei Ying walking back and forth, "Wangji, Wuxian look unrest. Is there something on his mind?"

"Nie Mingjue."

"Wuxian!" Wei Ying stop walking, he turn to his left to see Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan. "Xichen!"

"Xichen?" Lan Xichen smile, "let's make Wuxian feel like he part of our family Wangji. You already know what Wuxian life is like back at the Jiang clan right?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

"Wuxian, Wangji said that you want to talk to me?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "Let's go inside," all three went into Lan Zhan home.

"I don't know when this will happen but I saw Chifeng Zun went into Qi Deviation. I saw through Nie Huaisang eye is at a place with many step. Also, I saw this one person who stood at the top of this stair. I don't know who he is, he was holding Nie Huaisang back from getting closer to Nie Mingjue."

"Place with many step? I think I know. The place you saw is Jinlintai. As for Da ge, he shouldn't have Qi Deviation unless something else happen."

"The Question is...what make Chifeng Zun to go Qi Deviation?" All three think about what could it be. "Xichen....just like your father...I can help Chifeng Zun?" This got Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen to look at Wei Ying.

"Wei Ying."