Boat

*A month later*

   Ben stares at Bumpy as she bellows and whines from the shore. Kenji and Sammy weren't making it any better.

   "KENJI. SAMMY. SHUT UP." I finally snap. Suddenly the sea gets rough, and a big wave comes.

   "Everyone, secure the vines!" Brooklyn yells.

  "How!?" Yaz screams.

   "I don't know, pull on them?" Brooklyn shrugs, pulling in the vine.

"You said you had raft experience!" Yaz shot back.

"Some raft experience! SOME" Brooklyn clarifies.

"Oh, so only some of us will die?" Yaz mocks her annoyedly.

"SHUT UP YOU GUYS ARE MAKING MY FUCKING EAR DRUMS BLEED!" I say as We all go underwater.

"Fucking bitch..." I keep muttering to myself as we walk back

Ben POV

I notice Aria Muttering to herself, something she does often.

I put a hand around her waist and pull her closer, kissing her head. We call Bumpy and she knocks Aria over as they hug.

"Camp meeting everyone!" Darius suddenly yells. She groans and watches Bumpy with me as they talk.

"Yo, rugrats! What do you think?" Kenji says, snapping us out of wonderland.

My POV

"I think your mom" I say as Ben says

"y-yeah, what you said" Yaz looks at us confused.

"I'm going to get water," I say.

"No. Don't you DARE run off in the jungle." Darius warns. I roll my eyes.

"DoNT yOU dArE rUN oFf iN THe juNgLe" I mocked him. He glared.

"Anyways, a raft is the best way." I say.

"Too bad we can't hang glide all the way to Costa Rica from Lookout point." Kenji sighs.

I look at Kenji, like he's stupid. Damn, why am I so defensive today? Am I on my period?

*Skip to lookout point*

I stay down with Ben, Helping to make a Bumpy sled, and Darius soon follows.

I groan at not being able to be alone with Ben, because I wanted to like.. see if to make him feel better he wanted to kiss  or something.

"Darius go up there!" I pout.

"They got this on lock" he shrugs.

"They most definitely do not got this on lock. They're gonna end up almost dying, 100%" i deadpan.

"Mhm..." I knew he was worried about Ben.

"Darius he's my boyfriend I can take care of him!" I finally snap just as we reach Bens location. Darius nods no and starts talking.

"Hey how's it goin?" He asked.

"Makin a bumpy sled so she can carry the hang gliders, might as well be useful since we're down here." He says.

"Right. A bumpy sled. Besides that, how's it going going?" He asked.

"Darius I love you and all, well as a friend, but if you don't shut up I'm finna fight you." I mutter to myself.

Ben snickers. I hear something, and Ben seems to as well, so we move on. Darius keeps nagging, and Nagging until Ben explodes, Making me flinch as he yells that he doesn't wanna leave Bumpy behind.

Darius tries to make solutions as Ben takes notice of the fact i Winced and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my neck as he talks to Darius. I turn and kiss his forehead back, and Darius looks at us like "wtf I'm right here."

suddenly there's static crackling and someone comes over.

"CODE RED, BITCH!" Kenji yells.

"KENJI! NO CUSSING" Sammy shrieks.

"God... I told you they don't got it on lock Darius!" I groan, and grab some leaves, and we starts walking to where Brooke and Yaz have crashed.

As we approach we have to scare off a Dimorphadon.

"God I hate those flying rats." I spat.

Ben just kisses my cheek as they talk about the new sail for the boat, but Kenji and Sammy start saying

"BOOOAAATTT" and then explain they saw Tiff and Mitch's boat not too far from here.

"God I hate those names.." I shudder. Ben pats my back and Brooklyn shared a look similar to mine.

(661 words. YALL I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING IVE BEEN CAUGHT UP IN A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT 😭😭😭 I Love you guys tho!)