Garage troubles and reunion number 2

(NOT PROOF READ!!!!!)

My POV

Ben runs out and smacks the dude on the head, putting his stick over his back and my leading bumpy out. Then we both say,"What? You've never seen a ghost before?"

Kenji POV

Me and Brooklyn both go over and hug Ben, and hug Y/n  just as tight as she hops off Bumpy. "How?? Just- How??" I ask. Y/n rolls her eyes. "Because were smart, unlike you, Rich bitch." Aria says sassily. "Damn.. I thought we were over the zip line.." I said. "Nope lolll" she said.

Brooklyn POV

I look at Ben and give him eyebrows. "What??" He asked. I looked at Y/n. "What!?" He hissed. "Benny, calm down." Y/n said, coming up and slightly punching his arm.

"Then you stop calling Bumpy a blueberry!" Ben snickered, slapping the back of her head in a playful manner. They tie up Hap and we all evaluate while the two tell us their story. "Wow. Crazy stories guys." Kenji says.

My POV

We were speaking when suddenly Hap spoke up. "Or you could listen to me." He said. "Who gave you permission to speak, old man!?" I hissed.

He went on about some shit while I talked to bumpy, only briefly stopping to talk. "Sunburned for three days!" Ben said. They went back and forth, so I joined in. "Bens survived for months with DINOSAURS!" I yell. "WRESTLED A PACK OF-" Hap is cut off by Brooklyn.

"Punched a hammerhead shark in Hawaii! We're all impressive!!" She says. Kenji looks unsurely. "I'm really wealthy..??" I raise my eyebrow. While they spoke, I talked to Hap. "Look bitch-" I begin, but I'm cut off. "Don't you think your a bit young for that language?" He asked.

I took out my knife, and held it to his throat.  "IM THE ONE TALKING." I snarled. "Listen here Bitch. You better not be lying, because if Ben is right about you, I'm gonna slit your throat and leave you for the baryonyx to eat you." I say threateningly.

He nods. "You'll see." I stand up, a little blood seeping from a cut I made in his neck. I stand up and the others turn around. "Ok. We four are going to save our friends-" Brooke said. "Yes!" Ben said. "- And we're taking you with us." Ben stopped. "What!? No, why??" I go over to him. "It's ok, Ben." I say, hugging him as he stands stiff in rage, but he slowly relaxes into my grasp.

"There we go!" I say. He looks at me. "I hate you.." he mutters. "Ben, you're just mad I'm making you look weak. It's not considered weak to be compassionate, Benny!!" I say. He shakes his head in laughter.

Hap POV

I watch these Ben and Y/n characters interact, and I could tell right away they were either the closest of friends or dating, but the way she joked with him and clinged to his waist.. They were dating.

Ben POV

I grabbed Y/n's hand to help her up on bumpy, and she looked at me. "What if I don't want to ride on bumpy?" She asked.

"Do you want to walk?" I asked sassily. "No, just a theoretical question!" She grinned and took my hand tighter. "Ladies first." I say.

She smiled. We walked along, and I lead Bumpy as we passed Hap. "This way Bumpy. Allegedly." I said.  Y/n rolled her eyes. "What a drama king." She said. "And what a drama queen you are too!" I shot back.

She grinned. "You kinda right though!" She said.

Brooklyn POV

I looked back at Hap, And noticed a cut on his neck that wasn't there before.

"Hey, what happened to your neck!?" I asked. "That cut? Why don't you asked Ms. Nature coat?" He said. "Y/N!" I yelled to her. "It wasn't me!!" She yelled back.

"Get your H/c haired ass back here!" I yell. "Don't FUCKING yell at her!" Ben snarled back at me. "They sound Like they're together." Hap says out of nowhere.

I Look back. "And anyways I interrupted her speaking because she cursed and she held a knife to my throat. She didn't mean to cut it." He said. "Ok it might have been me!" Y/n shouted back guiltily.

Ben leaned up on bumpy and took her hand, saying something inaudible. She nodded and he went back as Kenji trailed behind to talk to Hap.

"Dude, PLEASE don't let him be right about you. I cannot start listening to a dude that eats Bugs." Kenji says as Ben eats a grub from a leaf. Y/n turns around.

"What's wrong with that City boy!? They're high in protein!" She said. Then she looked back at him and said something. They're conversation got a bit louder. "I don't give a shit if you think they taste good! Clean your teeth afterwards!" She said.

Ben breathed on her. "Ew. Fucker. You can sleep on the floor tonight." She says.

My POV

We find this garage everyone has been losing their muthafucking MINDS about finding, and hear The Baryonyx.

I've named them Snap, Krack, and Kill. We are slowly trying to Get away but then we hear the door. "It must be this keycard!"

We realized it could open everything and Brooklyn fucks up and opens the door to the front of the Garage.

Ben decided to blow that shit up and we left in style and I hung on to Ben for dear life. "We'll draw a couple this way!" He goes away and I look back. "Ben there's none following us. We walked aimlessly until they showed back up. "Love, this isn't what I had in mind for a date.." I Mutter.

He puts his forehead on mine. "I know.. but We can be alone again soon." He said. Just then we hear a horn and Brooke and Kenj come out without Hap and Yazmina and Lucus Emerge out of nowhere.

We enter the clearing and Yaz is knocked over, and Lucus grabs Brooke's hand. They realized who it was and looked up, Ben jumping off before offering his hand to me.

I jumped down, and looked at Yaz. "Wassup, Bitch?" I say as Ben sticks out his hand, elbowing me lightly with his other Arm. I Roll my eyes. "Yazmina." He says. Yaz stands up and hugs Ben, and Ben hugs back. "Are you a hugger now fadoula!?" He asked.

She backed up, giving me a hug too. "Still have mixed feelings about it.." she said nervously. I have barely any time to register it before Lucus throws himself at me.

"Lukey! Hey buddy.. how you doing?" I asked. "I missed you.." he said, tearing up. Brooklyn comes up and hands Ben a paper. "But I'm more pressing news.. Darius isn't taking Mitch and Tiff to the the watering hole!" She said.

I looked at the paper with a red X over Main Street. "Why would he lead them straight to the T-Rex?" Ben asked. I looked at Ben, and Me and Kenji said the same thing.

"Home court advantage!" We said. I smiled at him. "Darius and Sammy know the Terrain, Mitch and Tiff don't!" He countinued. "And it'll be easier to lose them on Main Street than in the Jungle!" I finished.

"Let's go help then!" Yaz said. "Me, Bumps, and Y/n are ready to go!" Ben said. I look at him as the other two talk.

"Don't you say it." Ben warns. "I'm not ready!" I say. "Tell me when you are." He said.

I wait three seconds, then pull up my skirt because it had fallen down. "Now I'm ready." I smirk. "You smart ass." Ben chuckles.

(1291 words! Sorry I've been ghost if y'all like these SPAM. MY. DAMN. COMMENTS! IT WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO ACTUALLY POST 😭)