Well shit. There goes the van, Y/n and getting out of here.

Ben POV

I wake up to the van hissing and everyone recollecting themselves, except Y/n.

She was leaned over Lucas, Shielding his body from harm. I get her off and checked Lucas, then looked at her still passed out.

I check her heartbeat and she's still got one, so I begin patching the cuts in her head, also pulling glass from her skin and bits of caked dirt on the sides of her face.

"There we Go." I say when I finished, putting her first aid kit back in my bag. She coughed and sat straight up, looking at me and Lucus' faces to see if we were hurt.

"Ok, you're good." She sighed in relief. "Yes.. we're fine." I said. She looked down. "I would REALLY. Like a bed in this frame of time." She says.

My POV

I'm just chilling, when I hear a thumping sound, and Look just in time to see snow coming out.

Lucus is right in her footsteps, So I grab him.

But as I do, her claws graze my face, causing three large gashes to form, with them luckily not cutting deep enough into my eyelids.

I scream. "AHH! SON OF A BITCH!" I scream. Ben tends to me and it's dizzy as we have to run like hell to a place.

When we get there, I get in with Ben since I was disoriented and Yaz takes Lucus. We ride along and I'm fading in and out.

"Whoever decided to make that dinosaur on steroids that comes straight from hell is such a bastard." I growl.

"Cuz this hurts like a bitch." I say lowly. "It's ok.. you're gonna be A OK." Ben said, Muttering to himself. I smile at his antics and finally pass out

Ben POV

'She's out' "guys.. we need to get somewhere quickly before Y/b  loses too much blood." I say.

"We're tryin the best we can!" Yaz growled at me. We went back and forth, saw some glowy Dino's, and suddenly, they went away.

"Something scared them!" Y/n suddenly subconsciously said,"No shit Sherlock!" Then she was quiet once more.

"Even when out, she can still manage to be sarcastic and annoyed." Darius said, rolling his eyes.

"I take it as a trait of strength and determination." I say. Everyone is silent, then Sammy says something. "Hey.. if we stopped paddling, why are we still moving?" We got pulled into a different tunnel, screaming.

We ended up in a body of water, near some stands. "Guys.. I know where we are." Kenji said, looking genuinely scared. "We're in the Jurassic World Lagoon. And so is the mosasaurus."

I look around and say," I'm assuming that's some sort of fish dinosaur that wants to eat us?" I asked. Then, I saw the ridges of it stick out.

"It's circling us, testing us. Like a shark. Before it gets confident and decides to.." Brooklyn trails off. "There's a ladder over by the stands!!! GO GO GO!!!" Someone says.

Y/n has woken back up, and has her paddle, mindlessly slapping the water with the paddle, which helps a little.

"Bullshit motherfuckinf batshit crazy bitches!" She said, disoriented.  (We love cursing <3)

Yaz went over to the pole in the middle of the lagoon and as we passed, pushed Lucas over to us.

"GO! Keep paddling and don't stop!" She says. Lucas helps me paddle. We get over and take everyone off the boat, and climb the ladder.

When we get to the top, I grab her bag and clean up her wound, and give her an eyepatch. 

She wakes up shortly, rubbing her head. "What the fuck." She says, analyzing her situation. "Thank you Benny." She says.

I blush at the name, and she looks around. "I'm going to find material or something to scavenge." She says. Standing up to look around.

"You need to lay down!" I say. "No, I don't!" She shot back. "Just please lay down." I plead.

"Fine.." she growled, laying down and burying herself in her hoodie. I decided to talk to Darius or someone about my feelings, because I had recently been feeling like I had butterflies flying all around in my tummy.

"Hey Darius?" I say. He looks at me. "Can we talk about Y/n?" I ask. "Sure! She's super smart and I like her vocab-" I cut him off. "No.. no. I- I get this feeling every time I see her. Like my stomach is doing cartwheels."

I hear a gasp. "You totally have a crush on her!" Brooklyn says. "N-No! That's never happened to me! And she's the opposite!" I say.

"Well... opposites can Attract~" she says. "No... Nonono.. There's no way. If we do get off Nublar, I won't be able to see her." I say.

"I told myself I wouldn't get too attached, but I lied to myself." I say. Y/n walks over.

"Guys.. where are we evacuating? We should head to the docks!" She says. "No, I don't think so." Darius said, trying to play it cool after our conversation.

"Hey, uhh.. Ben, Y/n, why don't you guys go over there!!" Brooklyn says, pushing us both, causing Y/n to growl.

She picks up a toy and it makes a roaring noise. "Wait.. hold on." She takes her hair clip out and moves the screw.

It comes undone and two batteries fall out. "Bingo!" She says. "How..?" I asked.

My POV

"I have my ways." I say. He smiled.

I put them in my bag before an announcement came on over the loudspeaker.

"Attention park goers. All visitors must report to the south very dock. Last ferry departs in 2 hours" it says. "Are you FUCKING serious!?" I scream. "That's all we get!?" Brooklyn finished.

"Ok, We need to make a plan." I say. "We need to run really fast!!" Sammy said. "We're on the northern side of the island, which means we naturally have a problem. The docks are on the southern tip of the island. Even if we ran at peak Yaz speed, we still wouldn't make the last ferry out." Ben evaluates.

"You wouldn't know that!" Sammy said. "Oh, I do. I read the evacuation plan on the ferry ride over" he said plainly.

"Soo.. we either find a way to go faster than Yaz's running speed, or get stuck here forever!? Ohhh helllllll naw! Nope for Y/n!" I say.

"Is there a way for us to tell the people to wait on us? Or maybe-" Darius is cut off.

"Make a few jet packs real quick? Oh! I know. Let's befriend a unicorn!! Face it. It's hopeless." Brooklyn scoffs.

"She's right Dariusaurus." I groaned.  He looks back at me and I just block out the noise when I hear a cheer.

'A cheer?' I look over and see the monarail, I walk over with the others, but they retract quickly. "What the fuck are y'all doing!?" I growled. I Look and see Toro. "Oh come on!"

(1171 words my cookies, love you lot!)