Things fall apart :(

(Not proof-read)

I wake up and everyone looks glum and bored. Aside Ben. "What's up camp Fam!" I say as happily as possible. "The sky." Yaz says. "Ok... what about you Ben?" I ask.

He holds up a half finished drawing of him and Bumpy playing Chess, and me in the background cheering them both on. "Awww!! It's cute!" I say. Then, D bursts in.

Darius POV

     I go in, and say,"Whoo! Good morning Camp Cretaceous!" In a fun way. "Not in a "whoo hoo" mood this morning. Trekking through the jungle in a storm will do that." Kenji said.

Ben leaned over. "We only had to walk because YOU crashed our Gyrosphere because you wouldn't Y/n have it." He hissed.

My POV

Kenji gave him a death glare, so I glared right back at him. (Your now sitting beside Ben) he looked back over where he was sitting.

"But today is kayak day! We get to paddle alongside real life dinosaurs!" Darius said. "News flash, D. Our time for kayaking is getting cut." I said, holding up my sketch to Ben, who nods.

Once Darius is caught up, then Brooke comes barreling in. I pack my stuff back up and listen to them arguing. "Who hasn't had your Phone!?" Yazmins said.

Everyone admits to using it, including me. "I needed to update part of my novel." I say. Ben looks at me in shock. "You have a novel?" He asked. "Yes. Two really. I haven't really made progress on them though." I say. He looks at me in amazement. Then, there's an ear piercing Roar.

"What was that!?" Yaz asked. "It didn't sound like a T-rex," Darius said. "D... I don't think that sounded like the Dino we know..." I said. "Let's go check it out!" Brooklyn says. "But guys! It's indoor crafts day!" Ben says. "I agree with the dork face." I say.

"If you wanna stay here drawing your Dino-child and girlfriend, go ahead. But I'm either seeing me a T-rex or a girl fight. Either way I win. Ka-Ching!" Kenji yells back.

"WE'RE NOT DATING!" Me and him yelled at the same time. "Gosh damnit... c'mon, let's go." I say.

He catches up and I grab my bag, but before I leave, I grab the radio. While I grab it, I hear Asset out of containment.

"Oh shit.." I run down and try to warn them, but now we're already at the tower. "Darius! Asset out of containment!! We gotta hide!" I say. "Chill. It's probably just a pod of compies." He said.

"No! They sounded panicked!" I yell. But he ingnored me and ran up with the others. "You guys are gonna kill us.. I say as I reach the top.

Just in time to see a brachiosaurus get knocked down. "T-Rex don't fight Brachi. Something is wrong." Just then, a man comes out and says."Get down! Asset out of containment!!" But we all freeze as a giant ass white dinosaur came out and Ate him.

"Oh for fucks sake!" I say. "I told you!" I yelled. I caught that this bitch ass Dino was called the indominus Rex. "Fuck you, Snow!" I say.

Everyone looks at me. "Cuz it's white?" I say. She begins to tear at the tower and Darius decides to use the Zipline.

I was second, but Ben's stopped. "Ben what did you do!?" Kenji yelled. "Kenji, SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE AND STOP BLAMING PEOPLE FOR EVERY BAD THING THAT HAPPENS! Like, your such a fucking asshole!" I scream.

Kenji looks at me and we both kinda look really toxicly at each other till we start moving, then we fall. To the ground.

I'm lucky, and I grab onto branches along the way, and land on the ground. Still knocked out, but making sure my bag was safe.

*enter dream*

"Because I am compassionate about stuff and I care, which you don't"

"All you do is fucking sleep and eat"

"Whore"

"Pick-me"

Words pound on me, threatening to knock me over. A dark version of me, eyes red, figure dark. "Look at That. They're all calling you that. Because your a useless, worthless, stupid, dumb, ungrateful rat who is a fucking fatass/twig (whichever makes you feel insecure) and can't keep your fucking mouth shut." It said, "Shut up!" I shouted, trying to escape. But all I can hear is a repeats of hurtful words and phrases. "HELP! PLEASE!" I hear a voice, but it's like a million miles away."

*end dream in her POV*

Ben POV

I wake up and Y/n  is crying while passed out, her face red and puffy. "Y/n! I say, grabbing her face. "Y/N!!" I scream. She gasps awake and looks at me, then gives me a hug, burying herself in my shirt, sobbing.

"Shh... it's ok.." I say. She looks up, her face red. "No, it's not! We just got attacked by a giant white camouflaging Dinosaur!" She yelps.

"We just gotta get back to camp."  Darius says. Everyone frantically looks around, trying to recollect themselves.

"Gosh FUCKING BITCH!" Y/n screamed. "Shhh... it's ok!" I whisper-shout. She looked at me with a death glare.

"Ok, let's fucking go then. I don't wanna be here on bat shit crazy Dino land anymore." She says.

She begins to walk off in a half-drunken looking state, and the Others follow, Darius quickly taking the lead.

I hold her for support and she just kinda looks around uneasily. "What if it comes back??" She asks

My POV

I uneasily look around, wondering about the bullshit that just occurred to me and my friends.

I See camp through the trees, but it's not in the same condition. "Are you fucking.... I HATE THIS FUCKING DINOSAUR!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "Hey! Hey hey... chill out." Ben tried to console me.

"No, get away from me!" I said, dropping down, hugging my knees. "Give me back my phone! I don't care that you snuck into Dr.
Wu's lab, I don't care about the skin samples you took from the sinoceratops, I just wanna call for help!!" Brooklyn bursts out at Sammy.

"Guys, can you be quieter? There's an b-" Bennis cut off by Kenji. "A big scary Dinosaur!? Of course there's a big scary dinosaur! There's always a big scary dinosaur!" Kenji yells.

"And your always a big mouthed jerk!" Ben shot back. "Yeah! Shut your loud ass mouth and leave Ben alone, you asshole!" I defend Ben.

"Look, you have to have a girl defend you. And why don't you make me bitch!?" Kenji shouts back.

"ONE, WOMEN ARE JUST AS POWERFUL AS MEN, TWO, WITH PLEASURE YOU OVERGROWN HORSE'S ASS!" I scream, balling my fists up. (Hehe overgrown horses ass 😂)

He starts shouting about money and shit, and then, Ben screams above all of us. "MONEY ISN'T GONNA HELP US! WE'RE ALONE! WE'RE DEFENCELESS! We're dead.." he says, dropping down to hug his knees.

I stretched my hand out of its place, where I was halfway to punching Kenji to give him a small punch. He glared at me and I flipped him off before going to Ben and bending down to comfort him. "You don't know that Ben. Maybe if we-"

*i don't remember Darius's lines so after his motivational speech*

"Ok, D. I think that's a reasonable explanation, but if we get lost and die here that's on YOU and I will be trying to kill you later." I say. He shrugs. "Ok. Let's go!" He says. 'I'm gonna regret this.' I think.

(1277 words! Love you guys idk how y'all are reading this shitty story. Bye cookiesssss)