Date day :)

Bonus scenes because why the fuck not and I don't wanna start S3 rn lollll*

"Yo bitches look what I got!" I say, taking out my can opener. Sammy gasps.

"A can opener!! I've been needing one of those!!" She said. She comes up to me and grabs it, then says. "I love you! It's ok if you don't say it back."

She's about to continue but Ben comes and swoops me off my feet, spinning me in a circle then putting me down.

"She better not, cuz she's only supposed to love me!" He said, kissing my forehead.

"Benny, I can love Sammy ad a friend. Plus, I'm straight." (This is no longer true, I'm Bi now 😭) 

"I wonder what happened to that other kid?" Darius wondered.

"What kid!?" I asked.

"Another one my age. He's 12, his name is Daniel. He and His adoptive parents had a fight and he ran into the jungle." Darius said. (Casually adds side character because I feel bad for Darius 😭)

"We gotta find him. If he hasn't been killed." I roll my eyes.

"Well, me and Y/n can't go help searching because we're going to go on a walk." Ben said.

"A date?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes. A date." He smiled.

"FINALLY." I sighed.
"And we're taking Bumpy?" I asked.

He nodded. "Hell yeah!" I say, Going over to Bumpy.

"See you guys later!" I say. Ben comes over and helps me up, then gets on.

"Bumpy, take us to the 'place'" he said. "You ready lovebug?" He asked.

"Yes Benny!" I say.

Sammy POV

"Ok.. all in favor of stalking The lovebirds say I!" I say.

"I" B, Kenji, Yaz and I all say at the same time. Darius looks at us.

"Guys! Let's not invade on their privacy. We had Interrupted what was supposed to be their first date, so let's not stalk this one." He said.

"Yeah, but.. They're so cute, and don't you wanna know what they do alone?" I try to convince him. He closes his eyes and turned around.

"Guys, I don't think-" but we had all snuck away, leaving Luke with Darius.

Ben POV

I sense we were being followed, So I put a protective hand around Y/n, and turn Bumpy around.

"I feel it too.." she said. She gasps. "Turn around and keep walking now." She said seriously, whispering.

I did. as she said. "Speed up." I ask bumpy to go faster.

"We got 3 black haired rats and 1 pink haired one following us." She whispered.

"B, Sam, Yaz, and K are following us." She clarified.

"Let's make a detour to The shelter Bumpy." We walk over to Ben's original shelter.

"It's so cute." I say, looking at it.

"Just like you," he said.

"Ben, you are so cute. Because you are clueless about relationships and I'm all here for it cuz whatever not relationships are, that's was this is, and this is what should be relationships." I smile.

"Is that a compliment or??" He asked.

"It's a compliment." I smile.

"Oh. Ok." He smiled.

"Hey, do you know this song?" I ask, starting to quietly sing "Soldier, Poet, King" Ben just stares, blushing.

I get louder, and he softly starts to sing softly. "Uh.. yeah." I say nervously.

"No! Nono.. please keep singing!" He said. I blushed.

"It wasn't even that good.." I mumble.

"No that's some bull! It sounded so pretty! Please keep singing!" He pleaded, grabbing my hands with stars in his eyes.

Sammy POV

"This is boring. Let's go." I say, bored.

"But-" Brooklyn starts.

I drag her and Yaz does the same with Kenji.

Ben POV

Y/n looks around. "They're gone." She says.

I hug her waist, and lean forward giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"We can go to the place I wanted to show you lovebug." I say.

We hop on bumpy and I find the waterfall that I found a couple weeks ago by myself. We walk over and I jump through.

"Ben!" Y/n yelped. She walked through and I showed her. "Oh! You've set all this up!? For us!?" She asked, shocked to see the picnic at the entrance of the cave. "Yeah!" I grinned. "And you got flowers!" She exclaims, looking at the measly little flower bunch I collected and tied with long pieces of grass, Like a mini bouquet.

"That's the first thing you observed?" I asked, trying to work it into her character.

'Thinks more about kind simple acts than the big picture?' I think.

"Yes! It's just so cute and Tiny! With the Yellow dandelions, daisy's, poppies, those tiny purple ones and those other ones." She said to me.

"I tried to get everything you like." I say, pointing to all the berries, slightly stale chips, and other foods it took me forever to find.

"Hmm you know what would make this.. just.. right?" She asked with a smirk. I knew where she was going.

"What are you planning to kill??" I sigh. "A compy. Or two. Start a fire, please." Then she left, putting on her hood.

*20 minutes later*

"Love, I'm back!" She said happily.

"I got the fire!" I say, wasted from the amount of energy I used doing that.

She carried two compies, her knife bloody. She sat down and began to skin the animals.

"Let's hope they have good meat." I mumble.

"If the raptors can eat them, so can I!" She said confidently.

She put them on her stick and turned them over the fire until the meat cubes looked cooked.

"Ha! And my momma said I couldn't cook." She said with a like tone of snarkiness.

We ate as we talked and chatted, especially about our lives before Camp C.

"Camp fam for Lyfe!!" She said happily. "Well, what do you wanna do now?" I ask. "I don't know." She shrugs.

"Well I think I'm gonna go hunt more compys, love you, Baby." She said, kissing my head and bouncing away happily.

I smile, and get on Bumpy, going back to camp. I'm in such a happy mood that when I hop off of Bumpy at camp, I don't hear the sound behind me that causes Bumpy to swing and hit a tree, which destroys the fence and gets leaves and branches all in camp.
(1057 words. WARNING: Next chapter will contain violence, Heavy cursing, and Kenji slander!)