The Monarail. The apology, the Incident.

Darius runs to the other side. He throws a rock and motions us over.

So I run over like hell. Once we get to the stairs, we stay crouched, crawling up the steps, being careful not to make a sound.

We are almost there when the monarail gets there and blast out with its annoying voice, Causing Toro to look up.

It went after Ben, so I ran back. "STAY AWAY FROM MY NEW BEST FRIEND, YOU HORNED DEMON!" I yell at Toro, kicking his nose.

(I know all are female, but I'm saying Toro is a male) I grab Ben's hand and get on the Monarail, and everyone eventually makes it.

"No casualties! Yayyy!!" I say, flopping down. "And my backpack is still intact!" I say.

Everyone is quiet, so I decide to talk. "Brooklyn, since we're going home soon, I just wanna say sorry for being a bitch. I was jealous that you were famous and had attention and that.. people actually liked you! I was rude because I wanted that, and I was stressed, Hurt, and Hangry. I'm sorry." I say.

"It's ok. I was being a jerk and unfair. I forgive you and I'm sorry too. Hug?" She asked.

I Open my arms and we hug. "Kenji I'm sorry but not sorry I threatened you with scissors." I said with a smirk.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS!" He yelled. I look at Ben and take out my notebook, writing my address, phone, and A little about me.

"Here." I say. He looks at it. "I'm gonna miss you, so I wrote down my phone number and stuff for you if you wanna get in touch. And here's a piece of paper for you to write your stuff in" I say, giving him a piece of paper and Pencil.

He writes down three different numbers; His, His moms, and his dads. Then, I go to a different car to look for more supplies.

Out of the last car, I see flames and also giant flying shadows. "Oh... shit." I say.

I run and everyone is already cracking lights. "We're gonna run into that shit, full speed!" I yell.
"Control room!" Kenji says. It's a blur, until Ben goes through the hatch. "BEN!" I scream.

"Distract them!" He says. I run, screaming and waving my flashlights in the car right behind the exit, and we barely miss it. Then, the control room door opens. We all cheer, but it's only a second before a pteranodon comes and tries to take him.

Me and Darius hold on to his arm, and we are holding him both. I try pulling up, but my grip slips. I grab him again.

"Ben! I can't keep my grip!" My backpack feels heavy, tears sabotaging my eyesight. I hold on to him tightly, but I just. Can't. Hold. Him. Long. Enough.

One moment he's there, the next, he's slipped out of my grasp, and into the darkness. "NO!" I scream.

I get up, and push Darius out of the way, about to jump, when a pteranodon grabs me. "LET ME GO YOU SHITTY EXTINCT AIR LIZARD!" I scream.

I dig my nails into its skin, and it screams when I bite it. It lets go, and I fall, screaming.

Then.. it's all black.

(Only 548 words.. love you guys!!!)