Those assholes

( IM BACK GUYS! IM SORRY I LEFT! Video cuz I left you guys :(TW: Mentions of killing oneself, Self harm? Kinda? Punching shit really, hurt dinosaurs, and lovey shit)
     I hold onto Ben once again as we ride through  the tunnels, with Lucus in between us. but we get stopped by a gate.

     "Let's get this down, Bumps." Ben says, tapping it with his spear. Bumper car hits it with her tail, and Ben starts punching it, so I begin kicking it.

     "Yeah.. I don't think that the wild child duo and their amazing dinosaur are gonna be able to punch through that gate." Yaz said. I'm punching it for spite, and I do make a few dents.

     "Holy shit Y/n.. what did that gate do to you??" Ben laughed.

     "Shut it, or the gate will be you." I growl. B hears a hum, so we follow it to a room where the air is cold as shit.

     "Woah.. it's cold enough in here to-" Ben is cut off.

     "To freeze flowers.." Brooklyn says. Ben looks confused.

    "Is that a thing people say now?? We have missed a lot, haven't we?" He asks.

   "Probably just something she found." I said.

*Skip to when they get into the room*

I sit in the chair, and look around, trying to find a power button, but after searching for five minutes, I began to get frustrated.

      "UGH! THIS SHIT ISN'T FUCKING WORKING!" I scream as I press a bunch of buttons and slam my fists on the desk, sliding down.

     "Y/n, you know I told you to take it easy on yourself.." Ben said.

     "I know.. but I just! UGH!" I said, punching the wall.

     "Y/n, Love, please stop." He Said, Grabbing my fists and turning the chair to make me look at him.

     "Hey.. hey. Look at me. I told you not to stress about this stuff. It's ok if you can't find it, ok?" He said, giving me a kiss on my head as he stood up. Lucas gasps.

    "Ben wikes Y/n!!" He exclaimed.

      "Wait, since when we're you guys a thing??" Yaz asked.

    "Since three days ago." I said plainly. "Today WAS supposed to be our first official date, but.. this shit happened.. and yeah." I said. Brooklyn looked Like she was gonna fucking explode.

     "Who said I love you first!?" She asked. Ben pointed to me. "Ben, I expected better from you! You should have confessed to her earlier!!" She said.

       "What!?" I snarled.

     "He's liked you since AT LEAST the monarail." She smirked.

    "Ben you bitch!" I yelled.

     "Sorry babe!" He said. I huffed.

      "No the hell your not." I said gruffly. He hugged me and I got soft, so I nuzzled my head on his cheek. Kenji looked at us as the others got to work.

    "What.. I knew you guys liked one another.. but the rest of us also missed a lot." He said, smiling.  But it's cut short when Brooke notices.

     "Oh shit bucket.." I say. Those two bitches, Tiff and Mitch, are closing in on Sam and D.

     "Can you hear us!?" Brooklyn tried, flailing her hands around the board, trying to find the speaker button.

    "shit shit shit SHIT!" I repeat as I tried to help, but Ben stopped me, Putting his hands around my waist to stop me. "Benny, let me go.." I mutter, turning red.

   "No can do, lovebug!" He says. Kenji glared at Ben. Then, I see something from the corner of my eye.

    "Oh shit.. here comes Ava.." I say.

"Ava!?" Ben asked.

"Ava. The T-Rex. Short for Avery." I say.

Ben POV

I keep my hands firmly around Y/n's waist as we watched Ava come from her home.

    "D and Sams better get the fuck out of there now! Or they're ass is gonna be grass!" Y/n yelps, trying to escape my grip. "Ben, really! Please let me go!" She said. I let her go and she began pressing buttons, but stopped to laugh as the fancy couple got chased.

     "Feel her wrath!!" She said. But her face changed when Sammy and Darius got caught in it. "No! Fuck!" She fidgeted around trying to find the correct thing while watching in horror.

Then, the couple left, Mitch shocking Ava before leaving.

    "OH THAT SHIT EATING BITCH! GO KILL YOURSELF MITCH!" She raged, about to punch a monitor, but I stopped her. She looked at me sheepishly.

    "Sorry Babe.." she said. I let her fist go and she calmed down, watching Ava go back home, but then we realized she smelled Them.

(741 words. IM SO SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING COOKIES BUT IVE BEEN RLLY STRESSED WITH SCHOOL LATELY 😭😭 I LOVE YOU GUYS I REALLY DO THANK YOU FOR READING 🥰)