Redemption

(TW: Mentions of self harm!!)

I walk through the field, hoping for it to be peaceful, holding my makeshift spear, made from a ceratosaurus tooth that I stole, and my knife by my side.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a movement. I lurched back, and there was Toro. But something was coming up behind him.

'Whatever it is, It's small. So it has some balls walking right up to toro.' I think.

Then I see closer. A boy. With brown hair and tan shorts. He's got a baby blue bandana and cloth Fanny pack.

"That's Ben.." I say, letting it sink in. I hear a noise behind me, and it's bumpy. "Bumpy, Go help him!" I say. 

Bumpy nods and goes to defend him while I watch in horror as toro gets the first hit on Bumpy, disorienting her.

I sigh, And give a war cry. "AHHHRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I scream, running out with my spear and slashing toro's skin.

"Take that, you burnt ass Dino nugget!" I yell. Ben looks shocked. "What the hell are you doing!? Hurry up and help me!" I yell

Ben POV

Y/n comes from nowhere with a strong battle cry, slashing Toro.

She's wearing ripped tights, and a skirt with a black Hoodie and camouflage poncho thingy and a beanie, with her hair braided.  

I blush, shocked at her appearance and her showing up. She looks back at me

. "What the Hell are you doing!? Hurry up and Help me!" She screams at me.

I stop staring and creep closer, holding my spear and waving it around. Bumpy gets up, and walks slowly too.

Toro falls off the cliff and I cheer in victory. "Yes!! Yes yes yes!" Y/n screams.

My POV

I cheer, and Look at Ben and bumpy. "Uhh.. hey." Ben says.

I run and engulf him in a hug, crying and holding him tighter while he hugged me back, comforting me.

"I thought I lost you.." I sniffed. "I got your message." He said. "You saw my drawing?" I asked. He nodded.

I hug him again. "Don't EVER scare me like that again." I say.

"I won't l-  Y/n" He was gonna say something else. I cup his face with my hands, and he puts one on my face, moving him thumb across the dirt

. "You may have dirt on your face, but I still see them pretty eyes." I smile. "Let's get out of here." He says.

"We can go back to my house." I say. He looks confused. "Your Home?" He said. I look at him eagerly. "Follow me!" I said.

"And try to keep up. And watch for the baryonyx after this log." I say as we pass a the log. We run like hell until we get to the trailer.

It looks like a mound of dirt. "This looks like a hill?" Ben said. I move the piece of wood hiding the door. We go inside and he looks all over.

"You live here!?" He asked. I smile. "Yes." I say. "There's a bed, and food, and pictures!" I explain, pointing to the tons of drawings all over the walls.

"What's behind this door?" He asked. "No!" I yell. But he's already opened it. Bloody tissues and dark pictures of blood and harmful words look him in the eyes.

He turns around. "What the hell?!" He shrieks. He runs back to me and grabs my arm and pulls up my sleeve.

"What the fuck!? Why are you doing this to yourself!?" He asks in a panicked manner. "I- I don't know." I stutter, sitting on the bed.

"We're gonna work of that. For now, Sleep." He says. "Where are you gonna sleep?" I asked.

He looked at the floor. "No way. Come here." I say, pulling him onto the bed, then turning so we were back to back. "Good night, Benny." I say.

Ben POV

I blush, but close my eyes as I hear bumpy lay outside.

Y/n huddled closer to me, and I feel her shaking. "Hey, you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah.. I think I just have anxiety or something." She whispered back. "Well if it makes you feel better-" I say, turning and wrapping my arms around her waist, "- I'll give you some cuddles to relax." I say.

I know that she's blushed, but she buried down further into the blanket, and stopped shaking.

"Wasn't expecting that to work, but-" she cut me off. "It feels more comforting and safe when you're embracing me." She said, sighing in content. I smile, and sleep.

Darius POV

We were walking looking for food when I'm distracted by a large mound.

It looks like a hill, but I see a hint of silver in the thing. There's a row of shrubs, and I see a muddy ankylosaurus by herself.

"C'mon D." Sammy whispers. "This place gives me the creeps." She says. I nod, and we leave

(819 words!!!! Trying to update y'all 😭😭😭 love the people who are reading and don't forget to voteeeeeee!!!!!)