Eternally

I woke up with Vinny's arms wrapped tightly around me, his head buried in my hair, and I just smiled thinking of the events of last night. I looked to the ring sitting on my finger and felt butterflies in my heart. I couldn't wait to tell the others. I laid there until I felt Vinny stir awake, and I turned to face him, "Sleep well love?" "The best in a while, actually. It's always better when it's with you though," He stretched and let out a groan before wrapping his arms around me again for a brief moment. "I can't wait to start my life with you," he hummed which caused me to smile. "I can't either, Vin." I then got up and pressed a kiss to his cheek before going to grab some of my clothes from my suitcase. "I'm going to take a shower and we can meet up with the boys, yeah? I'm sure there's a lot of prep for tonight." Vinny nodded at that and sat up from the bed, "Yeah, but at least it's the last one. I'll take one after you," he stretched again and I shrugged, walking to his side of the bed. "Why don't you just join me?" Vinny gave me a questionable look, but nodded, getting out of the bed and setting out some clothes of his own as I started the water. 

Once I was satisfied with the temperature, I grabbed both of our toiletry bags and set them on the bathroom counter taking out his shampoo and conditioner. I set it alongside mine on the shelf in the shower and made sure to put out towels before getting in, letting the hot water run down my hair. After a few moments, Vinny walked in beside me. He looked down to me, pressing a kiss to my forehead causing me to smile. He then took my shampoo into his hands and motioned for me to turn around. I did so as he took my hair in his hands, running the shampoo through my hair. I let out a content sigh when he started, smiling to myself at how caring he was. When he was happy with the lather, he turned me around, smiling at me and I grinned. 

I stepped back just slightly to rinse the shampoo out as I saw he was getting my conditioner into his hands now. When I had finished, he took my hair in his hands again, running the conditioner through my hair while brushing it with his fingers. Once he was done, he took my loofah and his bodywash, scrubbing me and I just let out a small laugh, "You know, I can do all this, Vin" "I know. But you don't have to." He shook his head standing to press a quick kiss to my lips then continue. I smiled as he scrubbed my shoulders, and turned around again, letting the water rinse me off. "Well, here," I grabbed his shampoo and reached up, starting to lather it into his hair. He let his arms rest around my waist as I did, making sure to get any paint buildup from the bottom of his hair from the shows. 

When we were both cleaned, we just stood there for a moment, holding each other and feeling the warmth of the shower which was drastically different from the weather outside. I turned the water off and grabbed both of our towels. I handed his to him while wrapping mine around myself. I stepped out after he did and grabbed my hairbrush. "I'm going to dry my hair then we can go see them, okay?" Vinny nodded and walked off to get dressed. I did the same, drying my hair after and brushing my teeth. While Vinny brushed his teeth, I decided to put a little bit of makeup on and set everything back in my bag since we would be leaving early in the morning. 

We did a double check to make sure we had everything we would need for the day, and I slid the key card into my bag, giving Vin the other one in case he had to come back for anything and walked out. We walked down the hall eventually getting to Chris and Justin's room and knocked on the door. Almost immediately, Ryan opened the door and laughed when he saw us, "You're just in time, they just woke up. We had a tournament last night," he explained, and I laughed. "You guys and your games," I stepped in when Ryan moved aside. Justin was scrolling on his phone absentmindedly as he always does when he wakes up. Ricky was reading some book while Chris watched whatever was on the TV. 

Justin's eyes soon went from his phone to me and grinned, "Eden!" he got up to hug me and I laughed, causing the others to look to us. As he pulled away, I think he saw the ring, because he yelled my name again then looked at Vinny. I felt a blush come onto my cheeks and Chris cheered. "He actually did it," Chris teased earning him a punch to the arm by Vinny. "I told you I was going to," Ricky looked to the ring, but didn't say a word, turning back to his book. "Yeah, it happened last night. We went exploring and he took me to the botanical garden. He proposed in the butterfly room," Justin looked to Vinny and gave him an approving nod which made me smile. "Well, Vin, looks like we're brothers in law" Vinny shrugged at that, "I mean we're pretty much brothers anyways at this point." We sat there for the next few hours just talking about plans, life, and reminiscing on the past few months of tour, and about my and Vin's new life together. 

________

HEYOOOOOOOOOO 

Next part will be the end of this book, BUT the second one will begin soon, so if you wanna be notified for it, shoot me a follow.