Follow Me

SMUT WARNING

As the boys took the stage, I stayed to the side watching as the crowd cheered. The show began and I watched from Justin's side so I could see both him and Vinny. Between songs, the both of them would look to me with a smile, and I couldn't be happier. Sitting on the floor of the stage again, I hummed along to the songs, watching the crowd in front of them dance and sing along. It was amazing to me, how Justin had always dreamed of something like this and now it was right in front of him with a new band welcoming him in open arms. 

About halfway through the show, Chris looked at me on the side of the stage. I could tell what he was thinking and immediately shook my head, but not before Justin walked over and took my hand, telling me to get up. I eventually gave in and rose to my feet, looking up to him "What the fuck is happening?" I asked him before he shrugged. "I don't know, I'm just rolling with it." I was being led by him over to Chris who took my hand in his as I looked out to the crowd in front of us. "As you guys know, we've had a flash drawing for our VIP members. I wanted to take the chance to introduce you guys to Eden Morrow....yes, she's Justin's sister." He explained laughing towards the end and I gave a shy wave to the crowd. "She does incredible work, so book her if you're in the area after tour," He finished and looked at me smiling. I wrapped my arms around him in a hug, "Thank you, Chris" I whispered before pulling away to go back to where I was originally. 

Once the band went off the stage, I hugged Justin right before practically leaping into Vinny's arms. I knew they were doing an encore, so I didn't stay long, but made sure to press a kiss to his lips before he went back, handing me his towel. I stood, leaned against a beam and watched Vinny. I could tell he was playing his heart out, and the crowd was loving it, going out with a bang. 

After the encore, we had a few hours while the stagehands put everything away and we needed to be on the bus for bus call. Even though Vinny was drenched in sweat, I wrapped my arms around him just before he lifted me off the ground, spinning me once, before setting me back down, pressing a kiss to my lips then taking my hand. "Follow me," he hummed and stepped in front of me. I followed close behind, giving a small squeeze to his hand.

 Soon, we were in one of the dressing rooms, and he locked the door behind us, just before turning to press me to the wall. I looked up to him in shock, but closed my eyes once he leaned in, kissing him. Vinny moved one hand to my hip, pressing a light squeeze to it, and I let out a small breath against his lips. I wanted so badly to move my kisses, but he still was covered in paint that I'm sure was getting all over my clothes. Instead, as I started to deepen the kiss, I closed the space between us and moved my hand down his body. 

When my hand reached the band of his pants, I teasingly ran my finger over his waist, which earned a groan from him as he parted our lips to speak, "Eden.." he whispered, and I brought my hands to his lips. "We aren't on the bus...It's your turn now.." I shook my head, sliding my hand into his jeans, running my hand over him. It was clear that my movements were driving him crazy, because he started to move, pushing himself more into my hand. I lifted my head to press a kiss to his lips again before undoing his pants. "I've got the paint on me-" "It's okay, Vin. I just want to return the favor from last night. I'll worry about the paint later." I shrugged and once he was exposed, I could see the blush on his face through the makeup. 

I started to kiss the base of his length causing him to hum again until I took it into my mouth. I used my hand to follow the moments as I began to move. "I- oh-" he muttered as I moved. I felt his hand reach down into my hair, taking a fist full of it and tugging just lightly for me to look at him. I obliged, making eye contact and continued my movements. I could feel him start to push himself deeper into my throat as he tugged and eventually, I was taking all of him. This continued for a while until, he started pulling my hair, causing me to hum against him. He started to tighten, and I could tell he was close. I took him out of my mouth just for a moment to speak again "I want you to paint my face," I said to him and he just nodded. I used my hand the rest of the time until I felt him contract and release onto my face. He grabbed himself, keeping it on my face, and once he had finished, I looked up to him with a grin. I brought my finger up, getting some off of my cheek just before licking it off of my finger. 

I grabbed his towel he had handed me earlier to wipe the rest off, and he wrapped his arms around me again, pressing his hips lightly against my back. "I can't express how thankful I am for you.." he whispered and pressed a kiss to my neck. "When we have more time...I promise you can have it all," I grinned to him and zipped his pants back. "I'm sure the others are looking for us by now," I laughed as he nodded "Yeah, probably, but let them wait. I just want to be with you." I smiled when he said that and opened the door, his hand in mine as we walked out of the room and walked around the venue. 

Soon we had made it to the bus, where the others were already sat together in the lounge. Ryan definitely noticed something was up due to the black paint now on my shirt, but he didn't say anything. Ricky on the other hand, stared at us for a moment. He looked deep in thought before sighing and looking away. Chris and Justin were playing Smash against each other, so I decided to go back to my bunk and continue to read my book as we made our way to the next show. 

_

Hey there! If you guys are interested, the first chapter preview of Eternally Yours, the Ricky fic is now up!