I Love Her, Justin

As the months passed, I was getting more recognition for my tattoo work, thanks to the guys. I had opened my books up for when we get back home, and they filled almost immediately. I was working on some sketches when I hears Justin and Vinny talking in the other room. I kept working, pretending like I wasn't listening, but kept my focus on them. I could tell Vinny was nervous, but I didn't quite understand why. 

"Vin, you know that's a big move, are you sure?" Justin asked and Vinny answered almost immediately. "I want to marry her, Justin. You're married, surely you know what I'm feeling. I don't want anyone but her. That first night, when I woke up and she was there? I never felt anything like that, and every single night feels the same. I love her. I want to be with her for the rest of my life, shit, even after that." I felt my eyes start to tear up, hearing them talk, but bits and pieces were muffled by the wall between us. He was right though, the first night I woke up and saw him, I felt a spark I never knew existed. 

After a while of the two of them talking, they walked out, and Vinny stopped at my bunk, looking at me with a smile. "You look so pretty when you're focused like that. You're always pretty" I started to blush again and set my iPad down, and looked to him with a soft laugh "Aren't you just a charmer, what did you fuck up?" I joked and moved to take his hand in mine. He just shook his head, laughing with me. "Nothing yet, but I have a feeling that may change later on, my pedal is hanging on by a thread," I laughed again at that and rolled my eyes. "You've got to be more careful." "What's careful? I don't know what that means" he joked, and I got out of my bunk, taking his hand once I did, looking up to him. "I love you," I smiled, and he wrapped both his arms around me, smiling back. "I love you too, Eden. You're the best girlfriend a loser like me could ask for," I rolled my eyes at that and looked at him. "Anyone would be lucky to have you and to be loved by you. I'm the lucky one for being that person." I shook my head and walked with him into the main part of the bus. 

"Last show..." Chris nodded and stretched his arms. "How insane is that?" I nodded in agreement with him, "For real, it feels like it was just yesterday, but I'm very proud of all of you guys. And 'thank you' doesn't even begin to cover it for everything this tour has given me. I'm probably going to end up working overtime at the shop so I can get all these pieces done that people are wanting." I laughed and Vinny pulled me onto his lap. I laughed, but gave in, sitting on his lap, wrapping my arm around him. "Don't overwork yourself though," Justin chimed in and I nodded. "I won't, I promise," I then pressed a kiss to Vinny's cheek. "I love you," I whispered to him, and Ryan faked a gag, "Gross, get it away," I laughed and stuck my middle finger out to him. "As if your fiancé isn't here." I joked pointing to T who just laughed. 

Once we got to our last stop, Vinny decided we would go explore as the others did their own thing. I walked side by side with him, my hand in his and would occasionally swing them. "Hey Vin?" I asked and he immediately turned his attention to me, "What's up?" he asked, and I looked to him. "Do you think it would be a good idea if we moved together?" I asked and I could see his face light up. "You want to move in with me?" he asked, and I laughed. "I just mean live together in general. Your house, my house, any house, I don't mind." Though, I knew his house had a lot of sentimental value to him. Vinny nodded and gave a gentle squeeze to my hand. "I would love to wake up to you every morning, Eden. Of course you can live with me...It means I get to see my special girl even more," he teased, and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Ew gross, maybe I won't then," I joked earning a nudge from him. "No, but seriously. I would love to live with you Vin," I grinned, "I mean, haven't we been basically doing that anyways on this tour?" I asked and he nodded "Yeah, in a way, I guess."

I was hoping that would let his secret slip, but it didn't. Though, at least we've established the face that I would be moving in with him. I can say goodbye to my shitty apartment and start my life with the person I love most. I decided to tease him a little and nudged his shoulder "Hey, once we get home though, the bus rule is out the window, so you know what that means," I sent a playful wink to him which caused him to freeze for a moment and blush causing me to laugh again. 

When we got back, we told the guys the news and Vinny kept his arm around me. "I get to wake up to her every morning. How great is that?" he grinned, and Ricky just rolled his eyes. He and Vinny have had issues since the two of us got together, I'm just hoping eventually they get over it, because I know they were so close. Since this was our last show of the tour, we got to stay in a hotel room for the night instead of the bus since the show was tomorrow night, so Vinny and I split a room while Justin, Ricky, Ryan and Chris shared another. Once we got everything loaded into the rooms, I looked at Vinny and let out a deep breath once I fell back onto the bed, ready to take a nap and hopefully the two of us could go explore later.