Room 103

SMUT WARNING

Once we got back to our hotel, I could hear the guys all hanging out in Chris's and Justin's room. I smiled as we passed, hearing Justin yell some profanities as Ryan before we made it to our room. I fished the key card from my bag and opened the door, setting my shoes to the side as Vinny did the same. Just as I finished, I felt his arms around me letting out a content sigh. "I never thought I could love someone the way I love you, you know? I just think, "fuck, I'm in love" but then I just fall deeper and deeper in love with you. I just want to do everything for you. Provide for you," he trailed off and I started to blush. I turned around to face him and nodded, "Vinny, I feel the same. No one has made me feel the way you do." "Not even Ricky?" When he asked that, I looked at him a little confused. "Vin....I never felt the way I do for you for him. I never knew you felt the same. I tried moving on because I thought I was silly for thinking someone like you could be with me. You're everything I've ever wanted and so so much more....so yes...not even Ricky."

Hearing that made him smile and he brought me closer. "Since the day I woke up with you next to me I was in love with you. I know you didn't know or mean to fall asleep on me, but I don't think I ever knew true comfort until then. The way you looked at me. The way your arms felt around me. I knew that morning that I wanted to have you in my life forever, and getting to know and love you? Now I'm just even more sure." he finished and looked down at me for a moment. I closed the gap by kissing him, and he moved his arm to hold me tighter. He pulled from the kiss for a moment and looked to me. "You sure you want this? I can be careful if you need," he spoke softly, and I shook my head with a smile. "You don't have to be careful. I trust you entirely."

Vinny nodded and kissed me again, using his hand that was around me to unzip the dress I was wearing. He then pushed my sleeves, letting it fall to the ground. I smiled against his lips and started to unbutton the shirt he was wearing, pushing it off him and onto the floor, joining my dress. Shortly after that, the two of us had a pile of clothes on the floor and Vinny was pressing me against the neatly made bed. I looked up to him with a soft smile as I felt my heart begin to race. First times always made me nervous. I was taken out of my thoughts by the feeling of Vinny pressing kisses to my thigh. I let my hand go down to tangle my fingers within his hair, and used the other hand to cover my mouth as I felt his tongue against me. Vinny didn't like that though, because he reached up and took my hand, bringing it back down with a disapproving hum. "I want to hear you this time." I nodded to him but not before I let a noise slip out when he started again. I started to move my hips toward him, and after a few moments, he came back up to kiss me.

"You feeling okay?" He asked and I smiled, nodding, "Okay." he nodded back and leaned down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed back until I fell him press into me. I let out a gasp against his lips and felt myself melt into the bed below me. Vinny brought his hand up to caress my cheek as he started to move himself. The other hand, traveled down to rub me while he moved. The mix of feelings caused me to whine more, and I moved from the kiss to bury my head in the crook of his neck. After a while of this, I had an idea. "Vin?" He immediately looked back to me instead of messing with the tattoos on my chest. "Yeah?" he looked concerned, but I just smiled. "I want to be on top." He seemed surprised by the request but nodded, moving so that he was now under me, and I smiled down to him. I sat myself down completely onto him and let my hair drape over my shoulder as I leaned in to press a kiss to his lips. I took his hands, holding one to my thigh and the other on my hip and began to move myself against him. I could hear him holding back noises, but I shook my head, moving to whisper in his ear. "I want to hear you"

We kept going like this, until Vinny suddenly moved, pressing me back against the bed, He started to leave marks all down my body as he continued to move. "you're all mine" he hummed, and I nodded along. "I am." Right after I said that I started to feel that familiar pit in my stomach as my heart rate got faster, and I reached my point. I felt my walls tighten against him, which he seemed to enjoy, letting out a noise with each one. I pulled him down to kiss me to muffle my moaning against his lips. Vinny seemed to enjoy that, because just as soon as I came down from it, he started to rub me again, sending me to completely unfold onto him. As I continued to desperately tug at his hair as I reached my orgasm, I felt Vinny release into me. I could feel him tense up as he released and I blushed, bringing him in for another kiss as he rode it out. Once he was finished, he pulled out, and brought his hand up to move some hair out from in front of my face. "I love you.." he whispered, and I smiled, "I love you too, Vinny."