Who Are You?

I watched the boys record their respective parts, smiling watching Ricky playing his guitar as I sat by Chris. Chris would give him direction on how to play a certain part, and Ricky absolutely killed it. When it was Justin's turn, I took my phone out to record him. He looked over to me and stuck his tongue out, "Why are you recording me?" he laughed and I just grinned "Your first time recording with your new band. I have to document" Once I said that, Justin and Chris both laughed, and Justin just continued to play his bass.

I watched him until I felt hands cover my eyes. I placed my hand over them, and took a moment before moving them away, holding onto them as I looked up. I saw Ricky grinning down to me, and I immediately smiled back. He leaned down then, quickly kissing my lips and going to sit on the other side of me. During this, Vinny walked back in from the room where he was setting his drum set up and sat in one of the other chairs. Once he sat, I shot him a small smile, which he, to my surprise, returned. 

Seeing a cloud of smoke to my right, I knew Ryan had just walked into the room. He stood behind Chris watching Justin play with the rest of us, looking between Vinny, Ricky and I every few moments. I feel like out of the three of us, he knows more of what's going on. I'm not even truly sure what I'm feeling, or what I want, but something in me tells me he knows. 

Once they were finished for the day, Justin suggested the six of us go bowling. Once again riding with Ricky, we pulled up next to Vinny wish Chris and Justin pulling on the other side of us and Ryan on the other side of them. One we all got out, I felt Ricky's hand take mine and I swung our hands as we walked. I looked up to him, feeling so in love. I had never truly been shown much affection before, so this was a big but wonderful change. Vinny and Justin were directly behind us while Ryan and Chris were in front of us taking the lead. 

Chris opened the door, as we all walked in. I smiled looking around at all the lights around and the different themed areas. In another area separate from the lanes was a small but interesting looking arcade complete with UV reactive paintings. Ricky noticed me looking and leaned down slightly "We can go there too if you want," I smiled when he said that and looked up to him with a nod. "Please" I agreed and walked up to the counter. As the boys each gave their shoe size to the worker, I looked between them to make sure they were distracted and slid my card to the worker, asking him to put all of us on mine. When Justin was the first to try and pay for himself, the worker explained to them what I had done, earning me a look from all of them. "You didn't need to do that," Justin shook his head and I just smiled. "It's a celebration, you boys deserve it."

Chris being the first to go, we all sat watching as he scoped out the area. This time, I was sat next to Vinny with Ricky sitting by the control pad. After a moment, Chris had found out how he wanted to go about it and rolled his ball. The rest of us watched as the red ball rolled down the lane straight to the center, earning him a strike. Vinny rolled his eyes at that and stood, ready to take his turn, "Light work," he teased and walked up grabbing his black and white marbled ball. Instead of scoping it out as Chris had, Vinny decided to just immediately roll his ball, immediately rolling into the gutter. "Light work," I teased him back, earning the middle finger from him as I walked up to take my own turn. 

As I walked up, I rubbed Ricky's back, grabbing the blue glittery ball I had chosen and looked back again, meeting Vinny's eyes who was now standing. I stuck my tongue out to him before rolling the ball. The ball rolled quickly, not to my intention, but struck all ten pins down. I turned around, looking to Vinny and just shrugged walking past him. "I'm gonna check out that arcade really quick," I explained and walked by as Ricky started to go up for his turn. 

When I got to the arcade area, the lights from the games reflected on my glasses. I was not in the mood for my contacts, so glasses it was. I decided on playing one of the PacMan games, turning the joystick in time until I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. 

When I felt the pair of arms snake around my waist, I was focused on the game, thinking it was Ricky. I smiled and leaned into him, moving my hands until I beat the game, grinning and bringing my hand to hold the one that was around me when I realized. This wasn't Ricky. I quickly turned around afraid, until I was met with the hazel eyes, I had grown fond of. "Good job," Vinny was smiling down to me and I couldn't help but feel a blush come up on my cheeks. I didn't know if anyone else knew he came here, but here he was, standing in front of me with his arms around me. I took a moment to take a deep breath before I spoke, "What are you doing here, aren't the boys going to miss you?" "They think I'm in the bathroom," he was quick to shake his head.

Within a few seconds, his arms tightened around me, and I looked up, feeling my heart race. Was he finally making the move he wanted to? He looked between my eyes and my lips as if asking for permission until I nodded to him, smiling, "I thought you never would," I joked just as his lips met mine. While one of his hands instead went to my hip, the other went to my cheek, pushing some of my hair to the side as he kissed me. In this moment, I could practically feel myself melt under his touch. I felt his grip on my waist tighten slightly as his tongue brushed against my lower lip just before I parted them.

Once I needed to catch my breath, I looked up to him, still blushing. "Vincenzo.." I spoke softly and he grinned "Full name?" he laughed, causing me to let out a small laugh. "I just....I've wanted that for so long, and that was the best I could've ever imagined." Vinny then brought his finger to my lips and hummed "No one can know...not yet...Ricky will kill me" I nodded and held my pinkie out to him. "I promise, no one will know"

I let Vinny go first back to the guys before I did, Chris finishing up his turn. Once Vinny got up for his turn, I didn't notice I was blushing until I looked over, earning a questionable look from Justin. This time, Vinny rolled a strike and I grinned "Good job, Vin," I praised him and stood for my turn. This time, Ricky was stood close to me, watching me and preparing for his turn. When I also rolled a strike, I felt a slap on my butt causing me to jump again until I noticed it was Ricky giving me a cheeky grin. I laughed just before he leaned down to press a kiss to my lips and walked up for his turn.

After I sat down, Justin looked at me and gave me the 'I know' look. When he looked at me, I felt my heart sink. I didn't want him to say anything, and I hope to God he wouldn't but at the same time these are his friends. I wouldn't blame him. Instead, he speaks up, "Hey Eden....any plans for your birthday next week?" "Birthday?" Chris and Ryan both said in unison and Justin nodded "Her birthday is on Wednesday," I had honestly forgotten about my own birthday, so I shook my head until Ricky spoke up, "Well, I'm going to take you somewhere special," I blushed at that, and Ryan spoke again, "We should have a birthday party for her!" "For sure, what do you think, Vin?" Chris asked and he almost immediately nodded, "A special day for a special girl," he agreed causing me to blush again, but earning him a concerned look from Ricky. What have I gotten myself into?