18

Tae took care of her but silently y/n was depressed even though everyone's attention was on her but she was lost all the time it has been a month now that thru both talked nicely.

Y/n was coming downstairs holding her back as it hurts bad mom dad Lily and Tae were sitting on the couch talking.

Y/n:(fake smiled)

She stepped on the 2nd stairs and everything blured in front of her eyes she couldn't hear anything except a "peeeeeee" sound and with no time everything blanked out last thing she heard was everyone screaming her name.

............

Dr removing the oxygen mask from her she breaths heavily and after few minutes it got stable

Dr removing the oxygen mask from her she breaths heavily and after few minutes it got stable. Soon mom and Tae enters mom was in tears already.

Mom:(held y/n's hand) we are so sorry baby.
Y/n:(touching her stomach sobbing hard) b-a-by?
Mom:(cupped her cheeks) y/n .........he/she was never ours there is no use crying behind somthing that's not ours.
Y/n:(sobbing hard hugging mom)
Tae:(trying to hold his tears)

After few minutes

Mom: Tae you sit with her I will prepare everything at home.
Tae:(nods)

With that mom let and Tae took a seat beside her y/n's eyes got teary again.

Tae:(dark chuckl) you got what you wanted right?
Y/n:(shocked) w-h-at? What are you even saying it was my baby too and in my stomach!
Tae: whom you never wanted!
Y/n: you know what? I have never seen a psychopath like you think whatever you want I don't care to explain anymore! (Turned to other side)

...........

In evening

Dr: how do you feel now Mrs Kim?
Y/n:(nods sad smiled)
Dr: ok I will have to check you now if you want you can hold Mr Kim's hand.
Y/n:(glaring at him)
Tae:(glaring back forwarded his hand)
Y/n:.......(hesitatingly held it)

As doctor started checking y/n's screams and cries were heard she tried to wiggle around.

Dr:(stopped) is she actually 18 or underage? (With no expressions)
Tae:(looking at y/n tensed)
Y/n:(wiping her tears) I-I am 18.
Dr: are you sure you body tells somthing else.
Y/n: I turned 18 right before my marriage.
Dr:(nods) sir her lower body will hurt for few days which is normal pain will not be extrem but make sure of giving her a back massage. And make sure she don't walk much.
Tae: sure Dr.
Dr: ok for now I am giving her and injection after that you can take her home.
Tae:(nods)

Tae helped y/n turn to her side and revealed her butt.

Dr:(rubbing the alcohol wipe)
Tae:(holding her tightly) y/n relex.
Y/n:(sobbing)
Tae:(showing his hand) bite me if it hurts.
Y/n:(looking at him cutely)......(bites his hand taking her anger out on him)
Tae:(jaw clinched) brat (Mummbling under the breath)
Dr:(chuckling) and it's all done. (Pulled the needle out pressing the area with cotton)
Y/n:(flinched)
Tae:(flying his hand in air) ouch!
Y/n:(wiping her tears rubbing her butt)
Dr: now you can change her and take her home sir.
Tae: sure. (Dressing her properly rubbing her butt)

Nurse came with y/n fresh clothes and left. There was an awkward silence between them. Tae sigh looking at y/n she was nervously biting her lips he was sure as hell she would keep sitting like this for hrs without speaking.

Tae:(picked her bridal style) washroom?
Y/n:(puppy eyes nods hesitatingly)

He took her inside and things got more awkward for y/n Tae didn't think much before helping her freshen up and change.

Tae: come let's go now. (Picked her bridal style again)

He carried her out and they drived back home.

Everyone was taking good care of y/n but Tae and y/n still held grudges between them and wouldn't talk to each other.

Mom: y/n where are you going?
Y/n: college mumma I have exam today.
Mom:(looking at clock) oh at what time?
Y/n: mumma I am late already just 20 minutes are left.
Mom: oh Tae drop her.
Tae: mom I have a meeting I will get late.
Mom:(glaring him)
Tae:(sigh picked the car keys) come. (Left)

Y/n smiled at mom before leaving.

Tae:(opening the door for her)
Y/n:(sat down)

Tae took his seat he drived fast and soon she reached in college.

.........

In evening 5pm

Tae was waiting for y/n she came with a girl he observed everything  he didn't feel right about the girl he started crossing the road and as he thought just as the car was approaching she pushed y/n on the road.

Tae: Y/N!

Hope you like it guys guess what will happen next. Target for next episode is 35+ vote