3

Jk: you should know you are not aloud to make a mistake you yourself is a mistake and you know what's the worst part you are a mistake made by me and I can't even correct it.
Y/n:(crying mess) pl-ea-se a-p-pa give me 1 chance I will not make any mistake aga-
Jk: they day you were born badluck came in my life (Throwing her harshly towards the wall)

She collapsed with the wall and fall down she attached her knees to her cheast making herself small.

Jk:(picked the stick) these hands dared ro touch the laptop right? (Hitting her on her arm with full force)
Y/n: AHHHHH!
Jk: GET UP!

She got up sobbing hard and forwarders his both hands he held her injured hand tightly and untied the bendage he could see the swelling on her wrist but who cares.

Jk: if you move your hands back I will cut your fingers and mark my words I will do that.
Y/n:(crying hard) appa sorry sorry appa pl-
Jk: HANDS STRAIGHT AND EYES DOWN!

She sobs hard but did as told he was hitting her with all his might even after her hands started trembling badly and bleeding he didn't stop until the stick breaks into 2 pieces.

Y/n:(crying mess) h-ur-ts pl-ea-se s-s-sor-ry
Jk:(holding her hairs) did you get your lesson?
Y/n:(crying hard nods fastely) I got my lesson appa I will never rep-(hard slap)....s-ir I will neve r-(hard slap)
Jk: your hands got there portion of punishment now it's your ass that need to face the punishment.
Y/n: nonono sir hurts so much so much please have mercy pl-

He forcefully bends her over his lap and removed her bottoms her ass was yet sore from morning punishment he held the bath brush firmly raising it hig in the air and landing it on her buttcheeks with full force.

Her buts got bad purple and red buries and few cuts too he was not stopping everything blanked out and she faints.

After 15 more minutes he finally realized she isn't counting and screaming anymore he pushed her hard and she fall down.

He was about to walk out and the memories flashed back his fist tightened in anger he held her hairs and dragged her all the way to the bathroom throwing her in the bathtube and putting ice water on her she had no energy left to even open her eyes she whimpered in pain.

NEXT MORNING

Y/n wakes up and found herself in water her body was sour. She got out of the bathroom sniffing her blowing nose.

She got freshen up and put a towel around her body walking out she saw Jk there putting his tie.

Jk: get up on the bed. (She did slowly)

Jk came near her and she took her both hands he applied the ointment on them and tied a bendage.

Jk: what will you say? (Normal voice)
Y/n: I-I fall down while playing.
Jk: good.

Then he treated her leg wounds and her butt.

Jk: better. Putt your clothes on. (Covering her butt with the towel and left)

She got ready took her books and went to study room

She got ready took her books and went to study room. Soon her teacher was there too.

Y/n: hlo Ms Rose.
Rose: hlo y/n how are you?
Y/n: fine....
Rose: what about the project we will be representing in that competition?
Y/n:(looking down)......sorry mam.
Rose: what happened?
Y/n: I-I made it but it got deleted and appa will not alow me to go out for that compilation.
Rose: y/n I will talk to your dad how much time do you need to complete it?
Y/n: 2 days.
Rose: hmm. Competition is in a week y/n we need to hurry.
Y/n:(nods)

Rose the started teaching her and at 12 Jk came there.

Jk:(creasing y/n's hairs)(soft) mam how long is class gonna continue my princess didn't have her breakfast too today.
Rose:(smiling) sir I am almost done. ....uh....actually I need you permission.
Jk: my permission? (Confused)
Rose: please take a seat.

He did as told after taking y/n his lap.

Rose: sir there is a PowerPoint presentation competition in xyz school and I want y/n to participate too it will help her a lot.
Jk:..........I am sorry mam I can't allow this I can't send her like this you know how many enemies a business man has I can't afford losing her after my wife (fake tears)
Rose:(got up) s-ir please don't cry I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I didn't knew it was that serious.
Jk:(wiping his fake tears)

Rose bows to him and left and Jk pushed y/n away from himself as soon as Rose left.

Jk:(held her small face in his big hand harshly) when I said no 1 time didn't you understand? Huh?
Y/n:(teary-eyes looking at him with puppy eyes) sorry appa.
Jk: and come downstairs for lunch what will people say CEO's daughter fall sick of sterving herself.

He said and left. Y/n slowly rubs he rbutt as she was sitting on the chair it hurted she came downstairs and slowly took her seat.

Maid:(served her) y/n-ie what happened to your hand?
Y/n: y-esterday I was playing and fall down.
Maid: oh how will you eat? Come I will feed you.
Jk:(acting) it's ok Nona I will feed her.
Maid:(smiled) sure.

Jk knew y/n can't eat much spicy so he made her eat the most spice bite of food with extra chilly on top of that.

Her eyes got teary and face turned red as she took the bite.

Y/n:(about to take the glass of water)
Jk:(picked it and drank it all) well shouldn't drink water while eating princess. (Feeding her forcefully)
Y/n:(coughing tears flowing) n-o m-ore n-o m-o-re.

He didn't stop until the whole plate was empty and finally let her go she immediately rushed to the kichen and drank water from fridge messily.

After somtime she could yet feel the burning sensation in her lips but she had something sweet making herself relieved.

She came to her room and lied on the bed on her stomach sobbing hard.

Y/n: mumma (crying) pl-ea-se come back na I will be a good girl I will never trouble you. Mumma I miss you.

Time skips.

Jk: get ready.....

Hope you like it guys tergate for next episode is 15+ votes.