11

Tae was getting ready in the morning while y/n was checking her results nervously.

Tae: listen!
Y/n:(flinched) yes.
Tae: today go will Lily and buy yourself some dress in evening we have to attend a party.
Y/n: huh?

She was confused + shocked as he never took her with himself.

Tae:(raising his brows)
Y/n: I-I m-ea-n y-e-s o-k.
Tae:(he took the laptop from her)(shocking his head) stupid girl tell me your roll number.
Y/n:(told him)

After few minutes.

Y/n:(hopping around like a bunny) 90% yes yes yes!
Tae:(pressing his lips together)

He then made his way out leaving the excited y/n enjoy herself.

She came to her parents room and saw them packing.

Y/n:(smile fades) mumma.
Mom:(creasing her hairs) my princess your result came?
Y/n:(nods) where are you going?
Mom: baby now your dad and me have to go back there are so many works stopped there.
Y/n: b-ut few more day-
Mom: princess I know you both need some privacy which you are not getting because of us so now we will be leaving we will come soon to meet you.
Y/n:(hugging her teary eyes)

.....

Lily: y/n come we will go get you some nice dress princess.

Y/n was getting ready getting ready and Lily enters without knocking y/n gasped and turned around.

Lily: it's ok you can change I wouldn't tell your details to oppa. (Wispered in her ear)
Y/n:(pushed her back) you badie! (Pouts cutely)
Lily: anyways you got a nice ass. (Smaked her)

Soon y/n got ready unbothered of her presence.

In the mall.

Lily: y/n try this this and this. (Gave her 3 dresses)
Y/n: hmm.

Y/n tried then out one by one but Lily rejected them all after almost an hr later they selected the dress.

Y/n: a-re you sure?Lily: 100% oppa like these kind on dresses I have see Mia coming like this tons of time

Y/n: a-re you sure?
Lily: 100% oppa like these kind on dresses I have see Mia coming like this tons of time.
Y/n: Mia?
Lily:(eyes widen at realization) m-y friend.
Y/n:(made a o face) your oppa liked her?
Lily: o-nly h-er dressing sense.
Y/n:(nods cutely)
Lily: come let's go now.

With that both of them left at night y/n was all ready.

At night [on call]

Tae: hlo y/n.
Y/n: yes.
Tae: y/n you will have to come with driver I am going directly from here or we will be late.
Y/n: oh ok.
Tae: ok come fast huh?
Y/n: y-es.

She reached the location she was very nervous she rubs her hands together before coming out guards surrounded her and media rushed to her she  walked in like a mafia queen with a expressionless face pure attitude was seen in her walk grabbing the attention of many people.

Tae's mouth hung open looking at the beautiful lady coming towards him.

Y/n:(stood in front of him a tint of red color formed on her cheek) h-ow am I l-o-okin-g?
Tae: gorgeous.....

He spoke blindly he was staring at her without blinking her shiny body was making him hard.

??: Mr Kim!
Tae:(came out of his thoughts) y-es ...oh Mr Lee meet her she is my wife y/n. (Held her waist)
Y/n:(gasp)

Her ears turned red completely and she greater him Tae and Lee talked for something and all started dancing y/n was sitting aside silently seeing Tae dancing with his friends wife and all om were switching partners 1 after another.

Out of no where one young man nearly Tae's age and a strong personality approached y/n and asked her for a dance y/n was hesitant but she thought he was Tae's friend and Tae wouldn't be happy if she deny.

With that they started dancing he was being too close to her making her uncomfortable and Tae jealous Tae came down from the stage and sat on the stool near the bar.

Tae:(glaring at them angrily)

He was drinking non stop his blood boiled looking at the scene in front of his eyes

He got up but stumbled and he felt 2 hand hugging him from back.

Tae:(dizzy) w-ho are you?

He felt everything spinning.

??: tsk tsk it's not even been a month and you forgot me already Kim........(coming closer to his ears) but it's ok I will remind you who I am baby let your slut wife fuck with those  dickheads.
Tae:(holding the table closing his eyes tightly) S-hut u-p M-ia or I w-
Mia:(held his waist taking him inside)

Tae tried to resist but he had no energy left he was so dizzy and week to even walk by himself. Y/n saw that and came down from the stage and tried to follow them but suddenly they disappeared from her sight.

She tried finding them and after walking here and there asking many of the people she still couldn't find then.

Finally after ½hr her eyes fall on the darker coredor of the building she could hear some moans and week wimpers. Y/n came there and was shocked seeing the scene.

Mia was all over Taehyung kissing him like an animal trying to take his clothes off.

Y/n:(stepped back)

Suddenly a vase fall down from her hand and Mia flinched breaking the kiss she turned and Tae looked at her and tried to explain.

Tae: y-y/n i-ts n-ot wh-a-t i-t l-o-ok-s l-ik-e.
Mia: you b!tch!  (Slapped her hard)

Hope you like it guys guess what will happen next?
Tergat for next episode is 25 votes.