2

Y/n was sleeping peacefully like this

Y/n was sleeping peacefully like this...........it was evening time she has been working on some project from last 2 days without sleeping as it's only night time when she can use her dad's pc which she is restricted to use.

He enters and his eyes turned dark looking at the sight. He picked the jug full of water and threw it on her face. She flinched hard and stood up tears started flowing from her eyes knowing what will happen next.

Jk held her hairs with 1 hand and slapped her cheek hard "HOW DARE YOU ENTER THIS ROOM?"

Y/n:(looking down) s-s-sor-ry s-i-r.
Jk: you dared to sit on the chair. (Pulling her hairs)
Y/n: ahh s-orry please (tears falling from her eyes to floor)

He said and threw her hardly on the table few notebooks and pens fall down from the table.

Jk:(taking his belt off) COUNT!
Y/n: a-p-aahhh! 1 sir.

TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK TWACK

Y/n: 35 sir (crying hard)

Jk hooked his finger in her pants and was about to take them off but was stooped by a loud voice coming from downstairs "Jungkook-ie oppa"

Jk:(held y/n's hairs) make yourself presentable and this punishment is going to be continued at night don't think you have escaped.

Leaving her there crying he left

Leaving her there crying he left. Y/n slowly rubs her butt while walking towards the washroom and got freshen up. She came downstairs.

Y/n:(bows) hlo auntie.

Name: Yuri Age: 28Nature: mean, arrogant, rude, cold, hates y/n from the bottom of her heart but acts in front of Jk always get her in trouble

Name: Yuri
Age: 28
Nature: mean, arrogant, rude, cold, hates y/n from the bottom of her heart but acts in front of Jk always get her in trouble.
Profession: business partner with Jk.

Jk:(soft) y/n-ie go make tea for Nona.
Y/n:(soft smile) y-es papa. (Left)
Yuri:(focused in the laptop) haven't you given her too much freedom.
Jk:(looking at her) what?
Yuri: I don't know I saw her with a boy yes-
Jk: it might be someone else.
Yuri: ok fine......

She didn't spoke anything he was tapping his feet on the floor nervously he asked "where?"

Yuri:(smirk) near the school gate.

His eyes turned red he shouts loudly "Y/N!" y/n came fastly with the tray of tea a hard slap landed on her face and she fall down with the tray and the hot tea pored on her.

Y/n: aah (crying) a-p-pa. (Holding her shirt from where she got burnt)
Yuri:(sitting aside with a smirk)
Jk: WHAT AM I LISTENING Y/N?
Y/n:(trembling)
Jk:(fisting his palm angrily) GO T-
Yuri: you don't punish her that's why she is spoiled.
Y/n:(crying hard)(nodding as no) nono appa I-I di-
Jk: what should I do Nonna? she is getting out of my hands.
Yuri: come I will tell you. (Held y/n's arm tightly dragging her out)

Yuri made her stand in the center of the backyard y/n was sobbing hardly.

Y/n: s-orry auntie I will be good I will not make any mis-
Yuri: you are gonna be very sorry my little doll get down on your knees. (She did looking at her cutely sobbing) clean the whole yard on your knees dare to get up and you will face the worst.
Y/n:(nods fastely)

She started doing as told stones were piercing her knees but she is use to this much pain as Jk always punish her to do all the work on her knees.

After somtime she was done Yuri came out and called her inside.

Y/n:(bows 2 time) I am guilty about my mistake I will never repeat my mistake ever again please forgive me this once auntie.
Yuri: your punishment has just started. (Smirk picked the cane)
Y/n:(glumped hard looking for Jk)

After all this years of abuse and torture she still had a hope that he will save her which never happened Yuri raised the cane up and started hitting her all over the body all y/n could do is bear it all with no words except sorry and cries.

*thud*

She fall down blood was coming out of her arms and back even her legs. Her face and neck was buried too.

Y/n:(unable to breath) s-s-sor-ry
Yuri:(kept the cane aside glumped hard)

She was scared now as Jk was not there she got out of control and y/n is in this condition now she thought to herself to run away before he kills her and she left.

.......................

After somtime y/n crawled to her room and lied in the dark room hugging herself crying hard trying to get away from the pain.

At night.

Y/n had a crap bendage on her right palm her body was covered with a long white shirt and a black lower her hairs were tied up in a messy bun her right cheekbone was swollen and red her forehead had a deep bruise too she was serving Jk with a soft smile on her face.

Jk:(eating his portion unbothered)

Soon he was done eating he held her injuries arm tightly and dragged her all the way to the study room.

Jk:(opened the file in the pc which she was working on)
Y/n: a-pp-a please let me do it I have to submit.it tomorrow please appa.
Jk:(deleted it)
Y/n: no! N-o.......a-pp-a I-I appa (got down on her knees held his legs) p-l-eas-e don't delete it from here please teacher will punish me appa I am sorry appa I wil-

She cried even harder when he deleted the file and kicked her hard in her stomach.

Jk: in morning I left you without punishment come let me take care of that.
Y/n:(crying hard nodding as no hugging herself) I-I a-m s-s-sor-ry p-l-eas-e appa I don't need a punishment I got my lesson appa pl-

He held her arm tightly and pulled her up holding a fist full of her hairs and slapped her 2 times.

Jk: you should know you are not aloud to make a mistake you yourself is a mistake and you know what's the worst part you are a mistake made by me and I can't even correct it.
Y/n:(crying mess) pl-ea-se a-p-pa give me 1 chance I will not make any mistake aga-
Jk: they day you were born badluck came in my life (Throwing her harshly towards the wall)

She collapsed with the wall and fall down she attached her knees to her cheast making herself small.

Hope you like it guys 20 votes for next episode.