[1]

Little y/n was silently siting in on the floor playing with a doll her cute giggles filled the whole room y/ n heard the anklet voice of her mom she immediately got up and hid behind the curtain.

??: y/n-ie where are you my baby? (Looking here and there)
Y/n:(covering her mouth with her hand to suppress laughing)
??: y/n-ie princess come out baby it's time for lunch.
Y/n:.....
??:(saw her little legs)(smiling)

She walked slowly to her and rapped her arms around the curtain and y/n let out a cute giggle.

Mom:(lifted her in her arms) my naughty little bunny. (Swinging her around)
Y/n:(giggle)

 (Swinging her around)Y/n:(giggle)

................

Mom place y/n on the kichen counter and got the bowl of custard apple for her. That's when Jk enters and lifted y/n in her arms.

Jk: hey my cutiepie.
Y/n:(kissing his cheek) papa.
Jk:(bunny smile)
Mom:(hugging him) you came early today.
Jk: ya let's get ready fast fast we will go out and eat today.
Y/n: yaaaayyyy me eat out.
Jk: yes my baby you eat out with mumma papa.
Mom: Jungkook but I pr-
Jk: oh come on baby we will have that at night na please please (Puppy eyes)
Y/n:(puppy eyes)
Mom: fine (Taking y/n in her arms) let's go.

They came to the bedroom and got ready.

Jk: aww my both cuties are looking like princesses let me take a picture.

Jk: let's go. (Took y/n in his arms) come baby (Held her hand)

With that they left they came to amusement park where a dog bits y/n she was crying a lot.

Mom:(holding her in her arms) shh baby it's ok mumma will sho away the pain. (Sitting in the car) drive to hospital fast.
Y/n: NONONO MUMMAAAAA HURTs (crying mess kicking her hands and legs)

Mom was struggling to hold her down y/n kept kicking and struggling Jk was driving fast by mistake door from mom's side got unlocked by y/n's continues kicking.

Jk:(picked her and placed her on his lap) take her bottle out! (Tensed)

He was holding her with 1 hand and driving with another. Mom leaned on the door to take the bottle out of her purse and the door opened in a friction of second before anyone could react mom fall down from the seat.

Mom: AHHHHHHHHHHH.......
Jk:(eyes widen) NANCYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

He pressed the breaks and car stopped with a great jeark y/n started crying even harder Jk ran towards Nancy's direction with a crying y/n in his arms.

Y/n: mumma mumma (crying hard)
Jk:(made her stand on her injured leg and walked to mom with teary-eyes) N-a-n-cy (Taking her injured head on his lap) Nancy (few tears left his eyes)

.......................

.................

.....

Dr: sir your wife wants to talk to you.
Jk:(tears flowing) s-h-e is fine right Dr (Husky scary voice)
Dr: s-ir please come. (Left)

Jk rushed inside just to see her in miserable condition with tons of wires attached to her Jk held her hand.

Jk: Nancy Nancy baby don't leave me please I will not be able to live without you please Nancy come back.
Mom:(few tears left her eyes) y-y/n?
Jk:...........(he sat there in shock) y-y-y/n?

He got up mom was looking at him with teary-eyes. He was about to run out she held his wrist and spoke with a lot of difficulty " Jungkook take care of my daughter and yourself I-I will be looking at you from there"

Jk nods as no crying really hard "nonono Nancy please don't go Nancy I will take care of your both please Nancy Nancy no-"

Mom: shh (Placing her finger on his lips with greate difficulty) I am always there with you Jungkook b-u-t (heavy breath) I-I don't have much time promise me you will take care of y/n promi- (Breathing heavily)
Jk: Nancy nono Nancy b- DOCTOR! DOCTOR!

He went out Dr's we doing there work.

Dr: s-s-sor-ry s-i-r w-e c-o-uld-n't sa-v-e y-o-ur w-i-fe
Jk:(held his coller) WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU COULDN'T SAVE HERE! BRING HER BACK RIGHT NOW RIGHT HARE!

Jk was gripping his neck tightly chocking him. Dr's face was all red he was coughing badly all others were looking at him at him but non has the authority to stop him this was the totally opposite of what Jk they have seen from years.

That's when the police team enters with with y/n Jk's eyes fall on her and he left the Dr stepping closer to her.

P1: s-ir (Passing y/n to him)(patting his sholder)
Jk:(crying like no tomorrow)

Hee face was read and swollen due to crying her right food has a bendage and she was sleeping peacefully.

..................

.........

At home

Jk: after killing my wife how can you sleep peacefully.

He said standing like a hungry lion in front of the crib looking at the little sleeping girl his hairs were wet and coming on his eyes he was just in a black shorts. He lifted her with her arm harshly and put her on the floor first of all.

Jk:(chocking her)

Y/n woke up unable to breath properly kicking her legs she started crying and coughing hard as she was about to pass out "you will take care of my daughter right?" He left her as those words rings rapidly in his ears.

Y/n was crying really hard making grabby hands towards him but he made no motion to calm her down insted walked to the balcony and took a smoke stick before lightning it and inhaling the smoke.

After somtime she herself stopped crying staring at the selling blankly.

Y/n: m-u-m-ma.............

.

Hope you like it guys. Targeted for next episode is 20 votes