6

Jk: come to office right now I have to talk to you about something.
??: o....k sir.

..........

Knock knock.

Jk: come in.
??:(bows) hlo sir.
Jk: hmm take a seat. (He did as told) you saw the news.
??:(looking down) yes sir.
Jk:(deep breath) get married to my daughter.
??:(shocked) WHAT? (stood up)
Jk: mind your volume Mr kim!
??:(glumped hard) uncle please don't do this to me you daughter is underage she is still stu-
Jk: you know that she is underage I know that she is underage not the world so I have decided that you will marry.
??: n-o (crying) no please uncle I love someone else uncle how ca-
Jk: Taehyung I think you forgot what I have done for you if you are in this position it is because of me and you must know the one who can pick you from the ground and sat you in the sky can also throw you back!
Tae:(crying hard sitting on his knees)
Jk:(making her stand)(wiping his tears) now it's your turn to return the favor. (Wiping his tears)(Opening his arms)
Tae:(sniffing hugging him)

 (Wiping his tears)(Opening his arms)Tae:(sniffing hugging him)

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 23
Profession: businessman [no. 2nd]
Nature: cold, possessive, anger issues.

.......

Jk: call your family we are gonna do it as soon as possible.
Tae:(cold) marriage will be according to us.
Jk:(raising his brows)......sure.

Tae left his cabin.

At home.

Y/n: a-pp-a please don't do this to me please appa. (Crying hard) beat me if you want but p-
Jk:(back facing her wiping his tears) you are going in a better place y/n......
Y/n: but I don't want to I don't wanna go appa please. (Hugging his legs)
Jk:(heart clinched)(Making her stand) go to your room or no one will be worst them me.
Y/n: a-p-pa p-l- (hard slap)

Blood came out of her lip she cried harder and ran to her room.

.............

In evening

Jk: Yuri shut the fu*k up and get her ready we are leaving in ½hr.
Y/n: NOOOOOOO! NO! I WI- (hard slap)
Jk: SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE F*CK UP! YOU PEACE OF SHIT! YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE THIS IS NOT YOUR PLACE THIS IS MY HOUSE WHERE I HAVE BEEN KEEPING YOUR FROM YEARS FEEDING A USELESS THIG LIKE YOU FOR NO GOOD REASON NOW ITS TIME TO LEAVE!
Y/n:(crying mess holding his legs) a-p-pa pleas-e think about mo-
Jk:(Jae clinched held her hairs tightly pulling her up) DON'T YOU DARE TO TAKE HER NAME WITH THIS DIRTY MOUTH OF YOU DO! YOU KILLED HER YOU B!TCH!

He said and threw her towards the wall hardly she collapsed the wall and fall down holding her tight sholder crying like no tomorrow.

Yuri had tears in her eyes though she hated y/n she never knew what was she going threw all these years even now when she saw all this can do nothing against her little brother.

Yuri: Jungkook get out we are coming. (Making y/n stand)

He left angrily.

Yuri: y-y/n.
Y/n:(crying hard) p-l-e-a-s-e sa-v-e m-e auntie. (Crying mess)
Yuri:(looking down) s-s-sor-ry y/n...........

........

Her look

Her look.

Yuri: y/n don't cry or you dad will again turn into devil he already is. (She mummbling the last part)
Y/n:(looking down silently)

Someone called Yuri and she left. Y/n looked around and then out of window she took few bedsheets and hanged them out of window.

Y/n:(closing her eyes joining her hands) Mom please forgive me I am sorry.

She fastly started going down half way down she lost her balance and fall down twisting her leg badly tears started falling from her eyes.

Y/n: aa-ah mumma! (Holding ankle)

She somehow got up and wiped her tears to clear her vision.

Y/n:(trying to walk out)

She felt a tight grip on her wrist her face went pale. She hesitatingly looks back.

Y/n:(crying hard) a-p-pa s-s-sor-ry.
Jk:(dragging her inside)

She was limping and crying hard he took her inside from back door so people wouldn't see them like this.

Jk: SHUT UP!

He made her near the door and locked her hand to the door.

Y/n:(crying hard) ap-
Jk:(held her cheeks with 1 hand harshly) shut.up. (cold)

Shiver ran down her spine and she quite down she was hell sacred.

Jk:(wiping her tears) y/n there is no way out y-ou will get married to only him because I have decided and no one can change it not even you.
Y/n:(tears left her eyes).......(nods)
Jk: better stay here until Yuri comes.
Y/n:..........

All of a sudden y/n went silent she went numb not a single word neither a single tear came out of her eyes.

..........

After an hr.

Yuri:(unlocked y/n) y/n get up. (Soft)

Y/n got up her face had no emotions anymore Yuri her her hand made her sit on the stool in front of mirror and fixed her makeup and hairs.

She then tried to put on heels but y/n's left feet was swollen and it wasn't fitting.

Jk: what's going on? Do fast!
Yuri: h-er leg it is not fitting.
Jk:(came and sat in front of her om his knees and took her hurting feet)

Y/n was looking at him with teary-eyes all she felt right now was "hurt" she wanted to but couldn't hate Jk.

Jk:(putting it on forcefully)
Y/n:(hissing in pain)
Jk:(stopped immediately shoe fall from his hand)

He looked at her with concern then he realized "she killed my wife" thinking that he forcefully put the shoe on which hurted her a lot she held his shirt in a tight fist.

Y/n:(hissing in pain)
Jk:(removing her hand harshly) bring her down in a second.

Hope you like it guys. Target for next episode is 20 votes. Happy Diwali all my lovely armies 🥳