4

After 2 days at night.

Jk: get ready. (Cold)
Y/n:(kept the book aside getting up from the bed) w-h-at?
Jk: HAVE YOU BECOME DEAF TOO?
Y/n:(wimpering) s-s-sor-ry.
Jk:(held her hairs) get ready I side.
Y/n: y-es a-p-pa.

He left her. She fastly made her way to the bathroom while crying softly.

Soon she got ready.

Jk:(knocking at the door)Y/n: y-es

Y/n: y-es.
Jk:(came inside)(chocked on his saliva) what the hell are you wearing?
Y/n:(stood quickly looking down) s-houlf I change?
Jk:(nods) somthing below your knee.
Y/n:(opening the wardrobe)......

Jk chose a dress and handed to her.

Jk: better...... get ready fast.
Y/n: I-I am ready.
Jk: what's with those hairs?
Y/n:(looking down teary-eyes)
Jk:(grinning his teeth)

He went to look for maid but she left already.

Jk:(deep sigh) sit down.

He always talk to her in a cold rude manner unless someone is present.

He made her hairs and did a light makeup her buries were healed by now.

Jk:(sitting on his knees in front of her) listen we are going to a party.
Y/n:(nods)

This is the first time he is taking her out after her mom's death.

Jk: behave well there no laughing or talking unnecessarily keep a smile on your face.
Y/n:(nods)
Jk: show me.
Y/n:(smiling softly)
Jk: better. Don't even try to go near any boy or I will kill you with my own bare hands.
Y/n:(glumped hard)(nods)
Jk: and most importantly don't cry not in front of anyone not alone everyone will know in minutes.
Y/n:(nods)
Jk: there will be many cameras don't get over conscious.
Y/n:(nods)

After giving her all the instructions he moved out while y/n followed him. Whole ride was silent once they reached the destination y/n looked out of the window and glumped hard looking at the media and reporters.

Jk: deep breath.
Y/n:(did)
Jk: smile.

She did as told. Jk came out and opened the door for her and held her hand media rushed to them y/n was getting scared she held his hand tightly guards surrounded Jk and y/n and helped them reach inside.

Mr. Lee:(bows) hlo Mr Joen.
Jk:(smiling) hlo Mr Lee this is my daughter y/n as you said with family she is my family my whole world. (Raping an arm around her waist)
Y/n:(smiling bows slightly) hlo....
Lee: hlo mam. I must say Mr Joen she is really beautiful.
Jk:(smiling looking at her) just like my wife.
Y/n:(looking down)
Lee: please come everyone is waiting for you.

He took them inside after interacting with each other y/n was sitting alone while all other business men's daughters and sons  were talking and interacting with each other.

??: hey.
Y/n:(got up) h-lo. (Bows)
??: hey relex I am also your age only don't be formal myself Mark son of Mr Shin. (Points at one oft the man talking to Jk.
Y/n:(nods) y/n.
Mark: oh nice name wanna have a drink?
Y/n:(nodding as no) I am good thank you.
Mark:(tucking her hairs behind her ear)
Y/n:(uncomfortable sifting aside)
Mark: so are you enjoying here?

He started a conversation with her and kept touching her earrings somtime her hand somtime her hairs.

Jk looks at the direction and his blood boils. He softly ends the conversation and came to them.

Jk: Mark you dad was calling you. (Held y/n's hand and made her stand)
Mark:(scared) y-es un-c-le. (Ran away)
Jk:(wispering) let's go shall we princess? (Scary)

Y/n glumped hard and tensed up.  He was smiling for the world but only hew knew how his anger is reaching it's peak he gently took y/n with himself so media wouldn't get any content for new controversy.

At home.

Jk dragged y/n all they way to her room and threw her hardly on the bed.

Y/n:(sobbing hard) s-s-sor-ry a-p-pa I d-i-dn't d-o an-y-th-ing.
Jk: I SAW WITH MY OWN FUCKING EYES WHAT YOU DIDN'T DO! (Taking his belt off)
Y/n:(crying hard)(soda as no) pl-ea-se s-s-sor-ry

He started hitting her back hardly she was crying and wiggling around to get away from the hits after his anger calmed a little he stopped.

Jk: change your clothes I want you in my room in 15 minutes and if I had to come here again it will not be so good for you. (Left angrily)

She locked herself in the bathroom crying hard.

After ½hr.

She heard the door unlocking she started crying hard and sat on the floor turning the shower on.

Jk:(banging on the door) y/n! Come out or I will come in.
Y/n: a-pp-a s-s-sor-ry p-l-e-a-s-e.
Jk: ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?
Y/n:(crying mess)

After few minutes seeing no progress he unlocked the bathroom door with spare key.

Hope you like it guys guess what will happen next? Targeted for next episode is 15+ votes.