7

Jk: bring her down in a minute.
Yuri:(nods)

Jk left. Yuri helped y/n stand.

Yuri: can you walk?
Y/n: who cares? (Emotionless)

..........

Priest: Mr Kim Taehyung do you take Mrs y/n as your wedded wife.
Tae:..........................................

After a long pause he spoke "I do"

Prist: Ms Joen y/n do you take Mr kim as your wedded husband.
Y/n:(Emotionless) I do.
Prist: Mr and Mrs Kim you may exchange the rings now. (They did as told both didn't even look at each other for once)
Prist: congrats Mr and Mrs Kim you both are married now you may kiss.

Jk was standing there with tears in his eyes Tae gently held her hand and placed a little peak on her backpalm. Everyone else except the 2 were hooting for them but these 2 were just silent.

.............

At home.

[Tae lives with his younger sister his mom dad lives in another country and keep traveling frequently.]

Mom:(doing there arti with a smile) such a beautiful daughter in law you got me Taehyung I am proud of you.
Tae:(smiling softly)
Mom: beta step in with your right foot.
Y/n:(looking at her cutely nods)

Both came inside and Tae went to his room.

Mom:(frown brows) what's with this boy? Princess come. (Held her hand)

Mom started walking further y/n limped slightly but then walked straight to the room.

Mom took her to her room and left y/n sat on the bed and let out a deep sigh. And took the heels off keeping her left feet on right knee.

Y/n:(hissing in pain)

Right then Tae came out and gave her a look.

Tae: what'd wrong?
Y/n: n-oth-ing.
Tae:(sigh)

He took the blanket and pillow and lied on the couch. Y/n went and freshen up too Tae could see her limping again and again.

Tae:(got up and held her wrist)
Y/n:(flinched stepped back) d-o-n't!

Tae held her wrist harshly and made her sit on the bed and took he rfeet on his lap.

Y/n: a-ah! No! P-l-e-a-s-e what are yo- aah!  (Closing her eyes tightly teary-eyes)
Tae:(placed her leg on the bed and went back to the couch)

Y/n slowly held her ankle and it wasn't much painful now she wiped her tears.

Y/n: thankyou.
Tae:.........

She slowly lied on the bed and fall asleep soon due to crying and trouble some day she was tired as hell.

Tae got up from the couch and walked to the balcony smoking.

His phone started ringing.

Tae: h-lo Mia.
Mia: co-ng-r-a-t-s Ta-e.
Tae:(deep sigh closing his eyes) I-I a-m sorry Mia.
Mia: is she even more beautiful then me? (Crying)
Tae: M-ia I lo-
Mia: I SAW THAT KIM TAEHYUNG! I saw how much you love me st-o-p just stop it now you couldn't wait for me just for 2 more months?
Tae:(threw the phone at the wall and punched the table hardly few tears left his eyes)

Y/n woke up with the loud sound she got scared she could see Jk in him. She slowly got down from the bed and sat in the dark corner hugging herself tightly  trying to hide herself.

...........

....

Morning 5am

Tae eyes opened as it was getting cold outside he came inside his eyes fall on y/n.

Tae:(jaw clinched)

Right then he heard the knock.

Tae:(pocking his cheek with his toung) y/n!
Y/n:.......
Tae: hey! Y/n! (Cold)

She again didn't reply he sigh picked her bridal style and placed her on the bed and covered her with blanket before opening the door.

Tae: Lily come.
Lily: uh....hmm Nonna?

Though she was older then y/n  but as y/n was alder in relation she called her Nonna.

Tae:(points at the bed and went back to the dressing table)
Lily: mom said to come for Pooja in ½hr and gave this outfit for Nonna.
Tae: hmm wake her.
Lily: me?
Tae:(raising his brows) is there someone else in the room whom I am talking to no right?
Lily:(sigh) but oppa she is your w-
Tae: I WILL SLAP YOU FACE IF YOU COMLETE THAT SENTENCE!
Lily:(flinched hard)

Y/n flinched hard too and sat up on the bed quickly.

Lily:(teary-eyes) Nonna wear this and come for Pooja. (Ran out)
Y/n:(got up and ran to the bathroom)

Soon she came out and she was looking breathtaking but our dear Taehyung didn't even glanced at her.

Both came downstairs both came and touched mom's feet and she gave her blessings to them.

After 1hr the Pooja was finally over.

Mom: y/n beta come help in the kichen. Tae beta you go get some rest then you have to go office too.
Tae:(left)

Y/n, mom and Lily together prepared the breakfast while talking a bit y/n hear was melting as they were softly talking to her and making sure she had to do the least.

At 8am

Dad and Tae came all ready for office  mom and y/n were setting the table soon Lily also came after getting ready for college.

Dad: beta are you happy?
Y/n:(stopped eating looking at him nods with a soft smile)
Dad:(smiled patting her head)

He pats Tae's arm and after that the breakfast was silent only some business talks were heard.

After that whole day was quite boring as mom also had to leave for office later on and y/n was alone at home she spended her time in her books and mobile.

At night. [After dinner]

Tae was working on his laptop and y/n was sitting on the bed silently.

Y/n: l-is-ten.
Tae:(shot a glance at her)
Y/n: uh.......I-I have my 12th exam from tomorrow................
Tae: so?
Y/n: c-an I g-ive th-(cut off)

Hope you like it guys. Target for next episode is 20 votes.