Chapter 1: The Rose-Red Tyrant, Act 13

I'm so so sorry for the very very long wait for updates, I've just been real busy with collabing chapters with another author for the past month and a half. But its still not an excuse to neglect this story. I've already made a promise to myself when I started writing this that I will complete this story. I thank you so much for your incredible patience with me!

I should mention that the Cinematic Bonuses might provide some insight into what the characters feel about encounters with Ciel and Sebastian, and vice versa. Maybe even provide some hints about future chapters...

The Faustian Dorm blueprint will be revealed soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have all of these memorized?!", Grim exclaimed in shock as Riddle held his head high while keeping his stern glare at Ace "There are 810 rules in all, and housewarden, I can of course recite each and every one of them", Riddle stated as he made a quick glance at the flaming feline.

"Wow, T-I-L... This could be bad. Trey, were you aware of this?", Cater mutters as he quietly asks Trey, getting tensed at the escalating situation "I was only able to memorize the first 350 or so. We really botched this one. Big-time", Trey replies as he subtly clenches his teeth and held his Heartslabyul-themed fedora to cover his face partially.

"As housewarden of a dorm established to honor the Queen of Hearts' rigor, I cannot ignore this. Destroy the offending tart immediately! Then throw these rulebreakers out of the dorm!", Riddle commanded with formidable authority as he pointed accusingly at Ace with a scowl.

"Whoa, hold up! Is that one of your rules too?!", Ace retorted as he slightly backed away from the angry housewarden "Yeah! If you want the tart gone, let me eat it!", Grim pitched in but Sebastian yanked him off the ground and covered his mouth, causing the little beast to squirm in the butler's firm hold.

"Housewarden, allow me to apologize. I was the one who suggested making a chestnut tart", Trey intervenes as he tries to remedy the situation and hopes to lessen the punishment on Ace "I was a part of that too. We had no idea there was a rule about it!", Cater added in with Trey.

"The making of the tart is not the issue. The issue is bringing it HERE. Today. THAT is the transgression!", Riddle clarifies while keeping his firm tone at the two juniors. Ciel and Sebastian remained silent as they held nonchalant expressions towards the situation.

"Hmph. He should've gone over the rules, at least once. Maybe then he could've been spared and avoided ruining the dorm's tradition", Ciel mumbles before taking a sip of his tea and since Riddle is just right next to him, the said housewarden heard it clearly.

"Phantomhive has a point! I can get by if you couldn't memorize all the rules within the first week as a freshman, but to not even go over the rules out of respect for the Queen of Hearts is unacceptable!", Riddle remarks as he narrows his eyes at Ace.

"How can you be so mean after I worked so hard? All you do is cite one stupid rule after another! You sound totally foolish!", Ace retorts angrily as Ciel can only scoff and roll his eyes, it also irks Sebastian a little since the statement sounded like Ace stole all the credit, his grip tightens around the feline almost a little too hard.

However, that word seemed to have struck a cord inside Riddle "What did you just call me? Foolish?!", his tone dangerously getting angrier than normal, Cater immediately notices and tries to get everyone to back down.

"Everyone, stop! Don't dig this hole any deeper! And Riddle, please try to remember that these are new students who've only been here a few days!", Cater tries to persuade but it goes through deaf ears as Ace doesn't hold back his opinions.

"Nah bro. I've got a shovel and I am DIGGING! Throwing away a tart to obey some insane rule is about as foolish as it gets", Ace snaps back as Cater's expression pales at the freshman's claim. Things are going to shit so fast.