Chapter 1: The Rose-Red Tyrant, Act 4

StoryGuide:
"Hello"= Talking
'Hello' = Thinking, might mix with Memory dialogue
"Hello" = Memory dialogue
"Hello" = Whispering
▶: "Hello"= Author speaking
[Name]: "Hello" = Character speaking

Note: School has started so this story might update a little slower, plus the occasional writer's block, but anyway. Hope this chapter doesn't disappoint because it has been in my drafts for a couple of days and we are heading closer to the battle... I wonder what the Victorian duo has in store? Will someone finally confront their suspicions about the two? Who knows...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Cafeteria-

"So what are the other dorms like, then?", Grim continued to question "As Cater mentioned earlier, the dorms of this school are themed after the Great Seven. We have our dorm, Heartslabyul, modeled after the strictness of the Queen of Hearts. To run down the rest of them for you, we have...", Trey answered as he listed down the following school role models.

"Savanaclaw, based on the persistent spirit of the King of Beasts"

"Octavinelle, based on the benevolent heart of the Sea Witch"

"Scarabia, based on the mindful personality of the Sorcerer of the Sands"

"Pomefiore, based on the tenacity of the Fairest Queen"

"Ignihyde, based on the diligence of the King of the Underworld"

and finally "Diasomnia, based on the noble spirit of the Thorn Fairy"

"Thank you for the summary Clover, finally some useful information about this world...", Ciel thanked the upperclassman as he muttered the last part, this raised a tiny suspicion for the ginger-haired junior since he heard it "All those names are way too long! How's anyone supposed to remember 'em?", Grim whined in frustration as he crosses his front paws.

"Well, you get the idea. Want to or not, you'll learn them soon enough", Cater remarked "At orientation, the Dark Mirror picks a dorm for you based on the essence of your being. As a result, each dorm ends up with a distinct sort of... Flavor, we'll call it", Trey brought up.

"That is sooo true, I totes see it", Cater commented while agreeing with Trey "Flavor, huh...?", Deuce mumbled as he wondered about it "For example, look at that guy", Trey directed their attention to a student with large silver wolf ears and tail that have dark-grey tips.

'A beastmen, interesting...', Ciel pondered as he merely stared with curiosity at the individual "That rough-and-tumble vibe he's got has Savanaclaw House written all over it", Trey explained "No doubt, that dorm is full of scrappy guys who are into like working out and fighting. How should I describe the vibe...? Macho dudes? Gruff big brothers? Something along those lines, the black and gold armband is another giveaway", Cater added as he tried to find the right description.

"Basically, they're passionate athletic students?", Sebastian asked as Cater nodded in agreement "Huh... All right, so what about that guy with the grey and purple cord wrapped around his arm?", Grim continued as he directed the group's attention to the male with cool light-gray hair and glasses, Ciel and Sebastian recognizes him from the Entrance Ceremony.

"He's gotta be from Octavinelle House, and the student sitting at the table in front of him has a red and gold armband, Scarabia colors", Trey replied as he mentioned the two males close by Octavinelle student "Those dorms are for the smart students, they're always neck-and-neck in the academic rankings. Ah, but the current housewarden of Scarabia doesn't seem to be all that great of a student...", Cater remarked as a drop of sweat ran down his cheek.