Chapter 1: The Rose-Red Tyrant, Act 7

So, I've been trying to keep Ciel and Sebastian stick as their anime concepts. However, I did more digging into their characters since in my opinion, there is a lot to unpack regarding their dynamic. Then I learned that in the manga, Sebastian was responsible for the Black Plague because he was BORED- 💀. Now, that is an exciting fact and I'm still deciding if I should include that in the storyline as a bit. Moving on, hopefully this story has been interesting to you since at some point in the Heartslabyul Arc, we will be seeing a familiar face~

Update/Oct. 4, 2023: I had to recheck Chapter 1, Act 1-6 since there were some errors here and there. I apologize for the constant minor changes and the long hiatus. School has been keeping me busy 😭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Meanwhile, in Ciel's perspective~

-Interior, Hallway-

Ciel separated from the group to head to the Mirror Chamber, but before that, he goes and asks for directions to the library. He needed to prepare his materials for the housewarden meeting and since Sebastian is occupied at the moment, he'll need to do things on his own.

~~~

-Interior, Library-

Thanks to his demonic advantages, Ciel was able to gather the needed materials as fast as Sebastian. He finds an empty table to begin his work, placing down the blank papers and documents along with books that will provide his resources. He rapidly goes through the book contents with one hand while writing down on the papers with the other.

Within a few minutes, he was able to complete his handwritten paperwork that included the details of the new dorm and his club application, he was even "considerate" enough to fill out Sebastian's application. Ciel compiled the documents in a folder and made sure to secure them, then he began returning the books to their respective shelves and quickly left the library.

However, what he didn't know was that a certain leech was with him in the room. The said student was looking for books about mushrooms but shifted his interest to the shorter male, his attention was caught when he witnessed how fast Ciel was able to finish the paperwork and he grew more curious.

-Interior, Hallway-

Ciel will need to familiarize himself with the school layout soon. After walking through a couple of corridors and stairs, he sees a recognizable double door at the end of the hallway.

Halting in front of the doors, he gave a knock to make himself known "Name and business?", a voice queried within the Mirror Chamber "Ciel Phantomhive, I'm here for the Housewarden Meeting", Ciel replied as he heard footsteps getting closer, then the doorknobs turned to reveal who opened the doors for him.

-Mirror Chamber-

"Just in time, Phantomhive! Please do come in, your seat is between myself and Rosehearts. We're still waiting on a few other housewardens", Crowley greeted as he informed Ciel with given directions, Ciel just nodded and silently went towards his seat.

Riddle glanced in the male's direction and perked up a little bit "Good to see again, Phantomhive", Riddle greeted as Ciel sat down beside him "I could say the same thing to you too, Rosehearts", Ciel responded with a smile.

"We are still waiting for Kingscholar and Draconia to arrive. In the meantime, I suggest you start introducing yourself to your fellow housewardens, Phantomhive", the headmage advised as he went outside the Mirror Chamber to wait for the two other students.

Ciel stood up from his seat and glanced at the present housewardens, one of them stood out to him because of the unique hair "Greetings, I'm Ciel Phantomehive. I look forward to getting to know you", Ciel introduced, his tone radiating a sense of authority and grace, which satisfied the Housewarden of Heartslabyul and left a good impression on the Housewarden of Pomefiore.