~Faustian Dorm Uniforms~

Dear Readers,

The time has come to reveal the official Faustian Dorm Uniforms! Big thanks to Halo Boutique for the gorgeous designs and the lovely models that displayed the attires commissioned for our dear Housewarden and Vice-Hosewarden.

Thanks to the generous effort from someone who was working on Michaelis' outfit, they insisted on not expecting payment (Apparently, I learned that someone in the boutique is a very big fan of Mr. Michaelis, seems like someone is the more favorable between the demon duo, lucky mf-).

As for Mr. Phantomhive's outfit, Crewel already promised that it would be funded by the school's ✨gracious✨ headmage. He wouldn't mind the cost since he already stated that he'll provide for the new dorm to the best of his abilities~

~Your Author,
Aishi Writes

Ps from the boutique to Ciel and Sebastian;

For Sebastian: "Ms. Halo is a huge fan and is happy to work on your outfit!"

For Ciel: "Please be careful with handling the outfit due to the expensive and thin materials that the boutique used in making it. Unless you want an earful from the boutique's boss for ruining one of their masterpieces..."

Sebastian: "I'm very much grateful, it's such an honor... I will admit. The design is definitely up to my taste in fashion and I wouldn't mind showing it off around Hell~"

Ciel: "Thank you... and yes, I will be careful. I know how to recognize and appreciate hard work from the fruits of their labor. Truthfully, I'm grateful. And I also wouldn't mind showing off once in a while..."