Chapter 1: The Rose-Red Tyrant, Act 6

Note: From this point on, the Story Guides won't be included since it's getting repetitive and there will be added information as the story progresses. Eventually, the list will take up an amount of space for every new chapter and I don't want to fill my "3k+ words goal for every chapter" plan with most of the Story Guides occupying since the storyline is more important. I'll probably make a Story Guide chapter before a new dorm arc begins, implementing it soon starting with the Savanaclaw Arc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Botanical Garden, Temperate Zone-

Sebastian went looking for Grim after the encounter with the lion beastman, luckily because of Sebastian's height, Grim found him first "Hey where did you run off to?", Grim asked as the butler raised a brow to the question "I should be asking you that? I merely passed by a student in his own space", Sebastian replied.

"Eh? Well, if you say so, I was just out lookin' for anything that looks tasty. But anyway, what was he like?", Grim plainly asked "Hm... I can describe him with one word: Majestic", Sebastian answered as he had a flowery aura surround him as he wore a satisfied smile, Grim gave him a weirded-out look but decided to shrug it off.

"Yo, guys! We found baskets and tongs!", Ace's voice called out as he and Deuce made their way to the two "What in the world happened to you two?", Deuce asked as he noticed Grim's confused look and Sebastian's relaxed demeanor.

"Oh, right, the chestnuts! We gotta gather those chestnuts so I can get my tart on! I don't know what is up with this guy, but all I got was that he met someone here and now he's in a good mood", Grim summarized.

~~~

-Woods Behind Campus-

Sebastian filled the group in on his encounter with the beastman as they began harvesting the chestnuts from the branches "We may have only met once and I know nothing about him, but he was the perfect specimen I have ever set my eyes on", Sebastian gushes over as the trio looks at him in silent shock.

"I know there is such thing as two sides of the same coin but are we sure this is the same guy that put those delinquents' asses in their place a while ago?", Ace asked the two freshmen "So, he's a cat person?", Deuce questioned as they try to process the butler's preference "Y'know this might be of use, will he give me tuna if I asked? I mean, I already look like a cat...", Grim muttered to himself as he's getting an idea.

"Now, what I do remember is that he wore a golden vest", Sebastian recalled "Oh, you mean those vests of that Pajama-clog dorm?", Grim specified "Pajama... clog? Do you mean Savanaclaw?", Deuce clarified the feline's statement "Oh yeah! That's the one", Grim replied.

"Okay, now enough of that. No one other than us is around, wanna answer us now Sebastian?", Ace dismissed as he questioned the butler with a knowing glance "Hmm, alright, but do please keep an open mind about the information I will provide", Sebastian responded as the trio nodded with anticipated looks.

"Let's see, for starters... My master and I came from Earth, in London during the Victorian Era. If memory serves me correctly, that was from the year 1837 until 1901. This world seems to have some parallel to our time, so approximately 100 years ago mentioned by the history books", Sebastian began and immediately, the trio was frozen and flabbergasted.

"Hold up. Back. The. Fuck. UP! 100 YEARS AGO?!", Ace exclaimed as he was trying to process the information "You're kidding right?!", Grim added as he stared at the butler in shock "How are you alive?!", Deuce asked in confusion but also with bewilderment, he nearly dropped the basket that held the chestnuts but managed to keep a firm grip.

That question brought silence around them, Sebastian sighed as he stopped what he was doing "I warned you didn't I? Do you still wish to know more?", Sebastian questioned as he eyed the three freshmen "Uh... Yeah", Ace hesitantly answered as Deuce and Grim nodded along. Sebastian continued picking the chestnuts as he resumed his explanation.