???

Cold laughter filled the room. Aaron didn't realize he was dreaming. He had lived inside of the golden-Freddy for so long that he still saw through the eyes of the mascot head in his dreams. He was used to seeing the bear's snout in front of his face constantly, as if it was his nose. He turned his head to the right. It took a long time before it finally rotated around. Bonnie stood beside him on the stage. He then turned all the way to the left. Chica was on his other side. As he looked back to Bonnie, the laughter grew and turned into a mix of high pitched noises Aaron couldn't discern. Bonnie was now staring at him. He looked back at Chica, scanning the rows of empty tables before the stage. Chica was also staring.

    There was a quiet melody faintly playing. When Aaron turned to look at Bonnie again, he saw Freddy in front of him as well. Bonnie's eyes were extremely dark and he looked creepy. Aaron was unnerved. As he turned back to the middle, the music from earlier became louder. It was a music box melody of "My Grandfather's Clock". And suddenly, as the tune ended, a white mask jumped into his vision. He could only see the top half of it. Lights behind the mask's eyes look into his soul.

    When he woke up, he suddenly remembered her; the puppet. Though his memories were scattered and distorted, Aaron couldn't believe he had forgotten her.

    "Where are you?"